Hartke Kickback 12 Bass Guitar Combo Amplifier
The Hartke Kickback 12 was designed to be tilted back on stage, pointed up at you, so you get a full signal, right where you need it. The Kickback 12 has an XLR direct out that you run to the board, so they can hear your bass out front (pre volume & EQ). It's loaded with the extremely cool Hartke 12" aluminum cone driver and Hartke's model 1200 head (120 watts into 8 ohms). Other features include 3-band EQ plus an adjustable-frequency shape control and a headphone jack. Sorry, no COD's.
Hartke Kickback 12 Features and Specs
- Revolutionary Two-Way (Upright & Tilt-Back) Cabinet Design For Performance, Practice And Monitoring
- Choice Of Custom Hartke 12 inch Aluminum-Cone Driver Or Custom Hartke 12 inch Traditional Cone Driver
- 120 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- Unique Shape Control For Accurate Tone-Shaping
- 3-Band EQ
- Passive/Active Input Jack
- Balanced XLR Out
- Dimensions: 19 inches(H) X 15.5 inches(W) X 16 inches(D)
- Weight: 42 lb.
The XL Series provides the highest performance at every level. Each cabinet is carefully calibrated and tuned to give you a smooth, balanced response along with an articulate, high-impact attack. Equipped with custom Hartke XL aluminum-cone drivers for maximum response, the XL Series also features high-quality 3/4 inch+ 5/8 inch composite plywood construction and a shockproof metal grille. These high-quality cabinets come equipped with a rugged, road-tough covering, interlocking stacking corners and recessed input jacks to safeguard critical cable connections.