The Hartke Kilo raises the standard for bass amplification.
Developed with the HyDrive speakers in mind, this amp provides the power and tone capabilities to drive Hartke's revolutionary cabs, with enough versatility to work with any other cabinet on the market. Packed with an amazing feature set and power to spare, the Kilo is the bass head that discerning players demanded. Two separate power blocks deliver a true 1,000 watts at 4 ohms in bridged mono or 500 watts per side in either stereo or dual mono.
Hartke Kilo Features
- True 2 x 500 watts of power, 1,000 watts bridged mono
- Three 12AX7 tubes
- 10-band graphic EQ
- Bass and Treble shelving, plus mid-peak EQ controls
- World-famous Hartke Shape Control and Bass Attack Overdrive
- Variable compressor
- Deep and brite switches
- Limiter switch
- Front panel tuner output jack
- Direct output with level control and select switch to choose input, compressor, EQ or effects
- XLR balanced direct output with ground lift switch
- Footswitch jacks for optional footswitch to control Overdrive, EQ, effects and mute
- 1/4-inch and Speakon output connectors
- Three-rackspace chassis with milled aluminum faceplate and oversize handles
Hartke's classic Shape Control and Bass Attack Overdrive are onboard, as well as three 12AX7 tubes, a variable compressor, bass and treble shelving, limiter switch, tube EQ and 10-band graphic EQ for complete control over every aspect of your tone. The Kilo also features XLR balanced direct outputs, as well as both 1/4-inch and Speakon output connectors.
The Kilo provides robust, full-range tone that will shake the foundation for discriminating players in any style of music. And these demanding players will choose the Hartke Kilo because it gives them unrivaled tone control and plenty of power. An enduring design that features a three-rackspace chassis, milled aluminum faceplate and oversized handles also offers the assuredness that any bassist can be perfectly comfortable taking this amp on the road. Thanks to its power, resiliency and tonal versatility, the Hartke Kilo emerges as a trendsetter on the bass amplification market.