The Hartke KM60 Keyboard Amplifier has 60 watts of power driving a 10 inch aluminum cone driver working with a ceramic tweeter, fit in a rugged enclosure, giving you a powerful full-range 2-way professional monitoring system.
For players with multiple keyboards and sound modules an additional mixer isn’t needed because the KM60 has one built-in. The mixer has a Mic/Line input on channel 1, as well as three additional line inputs, and a stereo Aux in. The amplifier also features a 7-band graphic equalizer, and an XLR direct output.
The KM60 is easy to transport and the solid construction makes it a reliable performer from night-to-night and venue-to-venue.
The Hartke KM60 keyboard amplifier offers all the newest concepts in Keyboard amplification. Here are some of the main features:
- Four Channel Keyboard mixer amplifier with 2-way speaker system
- Microphone input, plus 3 additional mono input channels
- 60 Watts of clean Hartke power delivered to its 2-way internal speaker system
- For rocking lows, the KM60 employs a 10-inch, custom designed Hartke Aluminum Cone Low Frequency Drive Unit
- To capture and project the high frequencies of your keyboard rig, the the KM60 utilizes a ceramic tweeter
- A 7-band Graphic Equalizer is provided to shape the overall tone of the keyboard monitor
- Rugged construction makes the KM60 eminently road-worthy
- Three year extended warranty