Hartke Piggyback Mini Stack Guitar Amplifier
The Hartke Piggyback will blow the doors off a guitar rig twice its size - without blowing a hole in your wallet!
The Piggyback is a 60-watt 2-channel mini stack packed with 4x8 inch speakers to compete with nearly any other half stack. The 12AX7 preamp section screams out of the 60W solid state amplifier.
Independent channel gain controls, bass and treble controls for channel 1, bass, mid and treble controls for channel 2, variable spring reverb, effects send and return jacks, 1/4-inch stereo TRS CD input jack, 1/4-inch headphone jack, and a rear panel footswitch.
Stacked on the GH60 sealed back speaker cabinet this is an understated powerhouse.
Hartke Piggyback Features
- 60 Watt 2-Channel Guitar Amp
- 4 x 8 Speaker Cabinet with high output Hartke Guitar Drivers
- 12AX7 Tube Pre-Amp Section with Independent Channel Gain
- Bass, Mid (channel 2 only) and Treble Controls for each channel
- Variable Spring Reverb and Effects Send/Return Jacks
- 1/4-inch Stereo TRS CD Input Jack; 1/4-inch Headphone Jack
- Jack for channel selection footswitch