The Hear Mix Back Monitor Mixer features massive routing capabilities in a rack mountable design.
The flexible Mix Back is a 16 x 12 x 2 x 2 monitor mixer that includes two stereo outputs and twelve mono outputs. There are sixteen high quality Mic/Line inputs with a passive split. It also features two HearBus outputs and two ADAT optical outputs. A perfect companion to the Hear Back personal monitor system. A talkback mic preamp permits talking to any mono output, master outputs and the intercom output.
A UV LED gooseneck lamp is Included that makes the knob pointers and silkscreen on the front of Mix Back glow-in-the-dark!
Input Channel Features
- 16 quality Mic/Line inputs with passive XLR split
- Pin 1 lift and Mic phantom power switches
- Channel inserts
- Signal/Clip LED indicator
- 100 Hz high-pass filter
- Gain control
- 4 band EQ with separate controls for sweep and cut/boost on mid bands
- Two stereo level and pan controls (ST1 and ST2)
- Twelve mono level controls (1-12)
- Switch selectable effects 1-2 sends
- 2 stereo and 12 mono TRS outputs
- Switch selectable meter/headphone monitoring
- 2 stereo TRS balanced effect returns
- Switch assignable FX1/FX2 returns to the 12 mono masters
- Stereo Aux return with level controls to both stereo busses – great for FOH mix or the studio two mix
- Buss inputs permit stacking of multiple mixers
- Talk back mic preamp assignable to stereo masters 1 and 2, mono outputs 1-12, and the balanced Intercom/slate output
- Relay contact when the talk back intercom switch is pressed
- Optional 16 button talkback remote connects using standard CAT5e cable
- 16 channels of ADAT and HearBus output