With their black color emphasized by blue stripes and stylized design, the Hercules HDP DJ Pro M1001 Professional DJ Headphones
provide a sleek, professional look that has been created with all head sizes in mind. To avoid pressure on the user's head, while at the same time perfectly shielding the DJ from external sounds, these headphones feature a continuous arc from one earpiece to the other. Additionally, large, soft ear pads perfectly cover the shape of the user's ears.
Designed for previewing tracks, the HDP DJ Pro M1001 headphones allow DJs to precisely analyze sounds, thanks to their 5 Hz to 30 kHz frequency range. The headphone drivers are 50mm in diameter, guaranteeing the clear sound and deep bass response that DJs expect. Their low impedance (32 ohms) and sensitivity of 107 dB at 1mW provide a powerful audio level which does away with the risk of being overpowered by PA system speakers.
Hercules HDP DJ Pro M1001 Professional DJ Headphones Features
- Continuous arc design prevents pressure on the user's head and shields the DJ from external sounds
- 5 Hz to 30 kHz frequency range allow DJs to precisely analyze sounds
- Headphone drivers are 50mm in diameter, guaranteeing the clear sound and deep bass response
- Low impedance (32 ohms) and sensitivity of 107 dB at 1mW provide a powerful audio level
- Each ear-cup swivels vertically about its hinge by 180 degrees
- Hinge swivels 90 degrees horizontally and toward the inside of the headphones by 120 degrees
- Comes with 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch plug adapter, coiled connection cable, transport pouch