The TMA-1 Studio are designed for the DJ or producer who needs headphones that can perform while on the road, at the airport or in the air. Through the addition of new features aimed at the contemporary DJ/producer, the TMA-1 Studio meets the requirements of the on-the-go musician. Moreover, the nuanced, immersive sound experience is fully realized due to the development of new over-ear PU cushion that makes details stand out in full clarity. The TMA-1 Studio headphones are robust and feature crafted audio technology for the frequently traveling professional DJ or producer.
AIAIAI TMA-1 Studio Headphones Features
- Titanium high performance drivers: The tma-1 offers dynamic 40mm closed titanium drivers for clear and accurate sound in all frequencies.
- Cable lock: You can choose to lock the cable to the TMA-1, to make sure it doesn't get pulled out while playing.
- Interchangeable earpads: You can easily change the earpads. Choose between regular or noise isolating pads for DJ use.
- Angled stereo plug: This makes it harder to accidentally pull the plug from the mixer, and less intrusive, when you are beat mixing.
- Plug converter: An extra plug that lets you change from 3.5 mm plug size to the larger 6.3 mm is included.
- Adjustable cups: You can easily change the position of the cups to make the headphones fit perfectly.
Contents In the box:
- Matte black TMA-1 Studio Headphones
- Two interchangeable pad types: protein leather and PU foam
- 1.5m detachable coiled cable
- 3.5mm > 6.3mm plug converter
- Protective carrying pouch