Designed for guitar and keyboard players, the Tube Rotosphere Rotary Cabinet Simulator delivers true rotating horn/speaker cabinet sounds with stunning accuracy. The Tube Rotosphere has a H&K tube preamp with drive and output controls, and a perfectly calibrated doppler effect setting. To really nail down the sound of the original cabinet, the Tube Rotosphere has a breaker switch that lets you control rotation speed just like on the original and rotor balance control to adjust HF and LF balance. AC adapter and spectacular sound included. Dolly and truck not necessary.
- Successfully captures the sound of a rotating speaker system with stunning accuracy, down to the finest detail.
- Accelerates and decelerates very naturally, unlike digital effects.
- Adds a very natural expressiveness to guitar/keyboard sound that cannot be obtained any other way than a rotating speaker system.
- Weighs only a fraction of a rotating speaker system.
- Costs much less than a rotating speaker system.
- Uses Hughes & Kettner tube technology to produce subtle "growl" of a classic rotating speaker system.
- So easy to use that you barely need to open the manual. Just plug and play.
- True stereo, so it works great with today's keyboards.
- Can be optimized for different instruments by flipping a switch.
- Can be controlled remotely with an external footswitch or MIDI-controlled switcher, if desired.
- Heavy-duty metal housing is built rugged to handle abuse.