The Hughes & Kettner TubeMeister 5 Guitar Amplifier Head
is an incredible compact yet tonally dynamic amp that is up to just about any task! This 5 watt head transforms your every touch into expressive tone, delivering soulful sound straight from your fingertips. The fully-featured preamp offers a wealth of sonic riches. A flip of the Drive switch is all it takes to go from clean to mean.
The power amp of the TubeMeister 5 head sports oversized transformers and a 12BH7 dual triode that operates in push-pull mode. Housed in a single glass envelope, these two tube systems deliver a devastating one-two punch that will rock your tone! Hughes and Kettner has done it again.
Hughes & Kettner TubeMeister 5 Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- Warm tube tone with phenomenal dynamic range that sweeps from sparkling clean to throaty crunch
- Harmonically rich tube distortion and the gain reserves to go from edgy overdrive to soaring lead sounds
- Passive voicing section with separately tweaked frequency response for CLEAN and DRIVE
- Preamp section sporting one 12AX7 tube
- 12BH7 dual triode push pull power section pumps out real 5 watts that rock
- Oversized transformers that allow greater headroom on CLEAN and more punch on DRIVE tones
- Automatic/switchable Power Soak with Silent-Recording-Function
- Balanced and speaker-emulated RED BOX OUT for authentic recording tracks
The fully-featured preamp of the TubeMeister 5 offers a wealth of sonic riches. A flip of the Drive switch is all it takes to go from clean to mean and delivers a full five watts of tube tone with plenty of volume for satisfying sessions. And if you need to keep it soft in the studio or make it loud in the rehearsal room or on stage, the Red Box and power-soak are on board to feed true power amp tone straight to the desk.
Thanks to German engineering, the Hughes & Kettner TubeMeister 5 conjures spine-tingling chills not only when you are playing. The thrills are sure to continue when listening to your tracks recorded with the integrated Red Box and Power Soak.