Ibanez RG2570E Prestige Electric Guitar with Case
The Ibanez RG2570E Prestige Electric Guitar is geared for the hard core player that needs a hard core Ax.
Prestige models feature necks with the comfortable rounded feel previously found only in vintage instruments broken in by years of dedicated playing, high end electronics and precision-crafted deluxe appointments. The 5 piece neck, Jumbo Frets and High-end Electronics will give you playing the edge you deserve!
Edge-Pro Tremolo Features
- Lowest profile Ibanez tremolo ever.
- Upgraded version of Japanese Edge and Lo-Pro Edge
- Strings can be installed with or without ball end.
- String holder block is part of the saddle—no more blocks falling out.
- Die-cast bridge follows the shape of the fretboard for more comfortable right hand feel.
- Allows stiffer string tension for arming and superior return to pitch.
- Rounded steel saddle chip offers increased sustain and longer string life.
Basswood is a comparatively lightweight wood, which makes it very comfortable for extended playing. With a good balance of highs and lows, basswood is right in between alder and mahogany in sound character.
24 Jumbo frets
Jumbo frets offer easy playing for leads and chording.
Rosewood offers a strong, bright sound and an attractive appearance with a long grain.
A few words about Ibanez…
Without a doubt Ibanez is one of the world’s formemost guitar manufacturers. The Modern Era of Ibanez guitars began in 1957 and since then they have enjoyed incredible success. They continue to experiment with edgy designs and finishes but have never lost track of their roots. Their amazing Artcore line of hollowbodies are some of the most sought after guitars in the world and their RG line is a must-have for rock and metal fans alike. And don’t discount their bass guitars, cherished by musicians the world over. This is a company that can do it all - straight-ahead rock models, elegant hollow bodies and everything in between. They even have a nice line of pedals and accessories that pros and amateurs have grown to love. Find out for yourself why some performers won’t play anything else but Ibanez.