The perfect model for lefties that can dish out the most whammy bar abuse around - the Ibanez RG350DX Left Handed Electric Guitar features the Edge-Zero II tremolo with the Zero Point System for maximized tuning stability. The ZPS3 is the next stage of zero point systems made of lightweight Duralumin. It has two additional outer springs that make the RG350DX guitar easier to tune and gives it much greater tuning stability - even if you break a string! For those of you who prefer a full floating tremolo, simply remove the stop bar. Ibanez engineered the ZPS3 to remove all points of friction to give the RG350DX guitar the smoothest Back Stop ever.
The Ibanez RG350DX Left Handed Electric Guitar Features
- Remove the stop bar for a full floating tremolo setup
- ZPS3 zero point system keeps strings in tune even if one string breaks
- Easy tuning and greater tuning stability than the traditional floating tremolo
- Wizard neck is a perfect couple for the lightning fast fretboard
- Stable tuning even for long performances