Ibanez S470DXQM Electric Guitar provides the means to powerful rock guitar style!
Feature filled with an excellent look, the S470DXQM features an incredibly playable 3 piece maple, Wizard II neck and powerful high-gain Infinity (INF) pickups. More power than a lesser man can handle, Ibanez' S series guitars are sleek with comfortable mahogany bodies and double-locking ZR tremolos. The S body shape has been known to be one of the most lightweight and playable bodies you can find on an Ibanez and when combined with a quilt-maple top with a bursting paint job, you hold in your hands what can only be described as magic! Stand out among other guitarists with this feature packed Ibanez.
Ibanez S470DXQM Features
- Mahogany body with Quilted Maple top
- Heavy mahogany tone without the heavy mahogany weight
- Thin around the edges for comfort
- Fat around the pickups and bridge for tone
- ZR bridge with ZPS spring system
Zero Resistance technology, yet another Ibanez tremolo improvement, replaces standard knife-edge pivots with a ball-bearing based pivot joint, which provides greater tuning stability. This unique system stabilizes the bridge and insures tuning stability by consistently returning the tremolo to the center point (or zero point). In addition to the usual tremolo springs, the Zero Point System features two additional springs which insures the bridge’s return to the center point.
Zero Point System Features
- Consistent return to zero/center point after arm use; guitar remains in tune
- Guitar will remain in tune even after a G, B, or high E string breaks
- Tremolo will not move during double stopping
- Quick tension spring adjustments
- Zero Point system is easily removable to allow tremolo to float
The Zero Point system adjustment can be quickly set by hand–there’s no need for a hex wrench while the ZR tremolo uses a ball-bearing based system for precision and friction-free smooth action.
Zero Resistance technology is yet another Ibanez tremolo improvement, replaces standard knife-edge pivots with a ball-bearing-based pivot joint, which provides greater stability. Finally, a locking tremolo that stays in tune when a string breaks! Just unscrew the built-in intonation adjustment tool from the base and screw it into the bottom of each saddle for quick adjustments. The locking bolt is offset from the center of the saddle allowing easy access to the bolt without loosening the strings.