AmpliTube 3, the leading guitar and bass tone gear modeling software, raises the industry standard of sound variety, realism and creative power. Experience that rich, lush expressive analog warmth in all your recordings or performance rig. With over 160 precisely modeled pieces of vintage and modern gear available in one package, AmpliTube 3 is the ultimate tone gear collection for the player/producer/engineer suffering from tone angst.
More Gear — Infinite Combinations.
AmpliTube 3. What’s New
AmpliTube 3 contains over 160 pieces of gear, more than double the amount of other packages, including models from the most sought-after vintage collections and modern day workhorses. You’ll get 51 individual stompboxes and effects, 31 amplifier preamp & power sections, 46 speaker cabinet models, 15 high end stage and studio mics, and 17 post amp rack effects. Plus, with the new AmpliTube 3 open architecture, you can add more packages as you need them, like AmpliTube Fender and Ampeg SVX.
More Feel — True Dynamic Response.
- 51 Stompbox effects, 31 Amps, 46 Cabinets, 15 Studio Mics, 17 Rack effects
- Over 160 gear models included (with nearly 100 added models), more than double the amount of other packages, from the most sought-after vintage collections to modern day workhorses
- 30 brand new models for the most complete anthology of gear ever
- 70 reworked and superior sounding models from packages like AmpliTube Metal and AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix
- A new collection of bass gear models make it also the most complete package for any bass recording or performance needs
- Can be directly expanded with packages like AmpliTube Fender, Ampeg SVX and future packages
- New preset management and keyword system allows you to organize and quickly recall the massive library of included and custom preset tones.
AmpliTube 3 gear models give you THE most realistic playing feel — not just the tones — but the actual dynamic response of their hardware counterparts. Nothing comes closer to the feel and touch of playing through a real rig than AmpliTube 3. Plus, with IK’s proprietary VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling) technology, you can add ultra-accurate rotating speaker effects, free dual mic placement plus room ambience and response to custom craft your tone.
More Power — Creative Inspiration.
- All models in AmpliTube 3 have been ultra-accurately remastered with our new 3rd generation modeling technology (the same found in AmpliTube Fender), using IK's exclusive DSM technology (Dynamic Saturation Modeling), then painstakingly A/B compared with the originals in our massive collection of gear (that's right, we own the pieces we use to create the package) to ensure that the sound you hear from the software is the sound you hear from the gear
- New cabinet module now provides double miking per cabinet with freely movable microphones thanks to IK’s VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling) technology, giving you a level of control and sound accuracy never before experienced in software
- New impulse based reverbs are now used in the entire chain, from spring reverb to room ambience which ensures the most realistic possible representation of your recording environment
- New rotary speaker module sets the new standard for accurate emulation of these types of cabinets – until now, there had never been such a great sounding rotary cabinet in software.
Face it — the better you sound, the better you play. AmpliTube 3 unleashes more creative power than ever, helping you to easily carve new, truly unique voicings for your guitar, bass, keyboard, drum and vocals. Our new creative effects let you create sounds you never heard before, and the new drag & drop effects configuration feature lets you quickly experiment with effects in the signal chain to get that totally unique sound.
More Tone — Every Sound you can Imagine.
- New creative Effects featuring the new StepFilter, StepSlicer, TapDelay, Rezo and Swell stomp and rack effects that allow you to sculpt your sound and create inspiring rhythmic patterns or amazing drone and pad-like effects
- New full stereo path allows you use the huge collection of analog and digital effects on your vocal tracks, keyboards and drums
- New Drag & Drop function in the stomp and rack modules now makes experimenting with effect combinations a breeze
- New MIDI Learn feature allows you to assign any software control or parameter to an external controller with a simple click on the parameter’s knob
- New integrated 4-tracks recorder/player allows you to capture and layer your ideas quickly and easily right at the moment of inspiration.
AmpliTube 3 is the voice for your soul. With the largest collection of ultra-accurately modeled gear, creative effects and flexible routing features, you’ll never run out of sonic possibilities. Every sound you’ve heard, and ones you haven’t are here… your sound is in here.
With over 30 amp models included, AmpliTube 3 offers the widest palette of core tones and sonic personalities than anything else on the market. Imagine your amp room filled to capacity with historically and musically significant vintage and modern must-have amps and effects. AmpliTube 3 offers a unique models collection of Fender, Marshall, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Peavey, Randall, Orange, Roland, Supro, THD, Silvertone, Ampeg, Trace Elliot, Acoustic and Gallien Krueger. The design and coding of these amp now spans three generations of IK modeling technology, giving you the most accurate and precise replica of all the tone, controls and behavior found on the originals. All amps also sport their unique, original matching cabinet. 15 microphone models are also available to mic the cabinets, with all the must have models from Neumann, Senheiser, AKG, Shure, Royer, ElectroVoice, GrooveTubes represented. Plus, AmpliTube 3 sports also one of the best physically modeled Leslie speaker models in the industry.
With over 50 precision-modeled stomp boxes and 17 rack effects, AmpliTube 3 includes all the standard effects for guitar and bass sounds and more. Every major type of effect is represented in multiple flavors giving you the most incredible arsenal of Fuzz, Compression, EQ, Distortion, Overdrive, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Modulation, Pitch Shifter, Harmonizer, Filter and more. All the masterpiece vintage and modern stomp models from Boss, Electro Harmonix, Ibanez, Vox, Arbiter, MXR, Digitech, Roland, and Marshall are represented, plus some rare pearls including models based on the extremely hard to find Univibe, Maestro, Mossrite, Roger Mayer, and ProCo stompboxes. Additionally a series of exclusive IK designed effects give you superior creative potential —with StepFilter, StepSlicer, Resonator, TapDelay, and Swell effects, you’ll generate inspiring rhythmic patterns and amazing drone and pad effects.
More for Players, Engineers, Producers.
AmpliTube 3 gives you the sonic edge you need to carve new, truly unique voicing for your guitar and bass – and now also for your keyboard, drum or vocal.
– Tone. Tone. Tone. At its core, AmpliTube 3 is all about tone — rich, lush, fantastic goose-pimple-causing, back-of-the-neck hair-raising tone. If you only use AmpliTube 3 on your guitar and bass tracks, you’ll be completely and utterly satisfied with the results.
– AmpliTube 3 is incredibly intuitive and easy to use, and all the tools you traditionally use in the studio are built right into the software — tuner, pedal board, amp, cabinet, mics, racks — they’re all there. From the pedal board routing path to the incredible selection of microphones, room sizes and placement options, you’ll be amazed with how easily it integrates into the signal and project flow. AmpliTube 3 allows you to focus more on the results than the process, and is destined to become the recording engineer’s best friend.
— With its powerful engine, routing flexibility and new creative effects, you’ll create that new sound that sets you apart. AmpliTube 3 is designed for the right side of your brain, enabling you to get in the flow without getting in the way. You’ll be more efficient, flexible and thus more creative.