IK Multimedia Amplitube Fender Guitar Modeling Software
Never before have you been able to get this close to the real thing on your desktop!
AmpliTube Fender is the first and only official guitar and bass Amp and FX software suite made by IK Multimedia in cooperation with legendary music icon Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. With a collection of 45 pieces of gear collected from the most sought after classic and modern Fender amps (including the '65 Twin Reverb, '57 Deluxe, ’59 Bassman LTD, '64 Vibroverb Custom, Super-Sonic, Metalhead and many more), cabinets, stomp boxes and rack effects, AmpliTube Fender sets a new standard for software amplifiers.
What’s new in AmpliTube Fender
All-stage-design in the modeling of both amps and effects. No compromises have been made for developing the Fender models included in AmpliTube Fender. Every stage of each of the included amps and effects has been modeled separately, leaving no room to approximation to achieve a truly hyper-realistic sound. Proprietary technology like IK’s DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) has been pushed to the limit to raise the standard once again in recreating the included models.
Ultra-precise amp response down to the finest detail.
|59 Bassman LTD
65 Twin Reverb
65 Deluxe Reverb
64 Vibroverb Custom
TBP1 Bass Preamp
The amps have been painstakingly studied, analyzed and reproduced with a maniacal attention to the very deepest detail: from the true potentiometers curves to the characteristic amp behavior at all sound levels. Having the sound of the real things on your desktop doesn’t get any closer than this.
Precisely matched reverb models.
Each amp sports its unique on-board reverb model that has been modeled separately in order to closely mirror how the original corresponding amp sounds.
New rotary speaker technology: VRM.
To accurately emulate the Fender Vibratone we have been challenged to develop a unique new technology we dubbed VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling) that for the first time is able to physically emulate the real sound of a rotary speaker as it has never done before in software.
Now easier to set up.
|59 Bassman 4x10 Open Back
65 Twin Reverb 2x12 Open Back
57 Deluxe 1x12 Open Back
65 Deluxe Reverb 1x12 Open Back
64 Vibroverb 1x15 Open Back
VibroKing 3x10 Open Back
||Champion 600 1x6 Open Back
Super-Sonic 1x12 Open Back
MH412SL 4x12 Closed Back
Vibratone 1x10 Rotary Speaker
810 PRO 8x10 Front Ported
Pro Junior 1x10 Open Back
AmpliTube Fender sports also a new registration system that requires the user simply to insert the serial number to authorize the product with the underlying challenge/response protection system being processed transparently and automatically in the background. This way you will be up and running in seconds.
Tailored to Fender guitar and bass.
During all testing we have ensured that AmpliTube Fender gives you the best tone when used with Fender guitars and basses so its default response works perfectly out of the box when used with models like Stratocaster, Telecaster, Precision Bass, etc...
IK Multimedia AmpliTube Fender Features
- Standalone and plug-in software for all platforms
- 12 of the most influential guitar amps of all time
- 12 original matching cabinets and 9 microphones
- 6 signature classic stomp effects and 6 rack effects
- Incredible tonal flexibility: mix and match amps, cabinets, mics and more
- Sound-certified and approved by the tone gurus at Fender
- 5 separate modules: Tuner, configurable Stomp pedal board, Amp head, Cabinet+Mic and Rack Effects
- 2 fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects
- Digital Tuner
- Standalone and VST/AU/RTAS plug-in
- Includes SpeedTrainer and RiffWorks T4 Recording Software
- Can be expanded with any Powered by AmpliTube models using AmpliTube X-GEAR
- Can be controlled live with StompIO, StealthPedal and any traditional MIDI controller
- Hundreds of presets included with more that can be downloaded online
- Powered by AmpliTube with exclusive DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling)
|6 Fender Stomp Effects
In the development of AmpliTube Fender, IK Multimedia has taken an unprecedented approach to raise the bar of modeling accuracy in order to nail every sonic nuance of the included legendary Fender gear. Every step in the development process has been constantly supervised and sound-certified, step-by-step, by the tone gurus at Fender to ensure that the same quality process of real gear tone-testing has been strictly followed in the realization of AmpliTube Fender.
Intuitive interface - Enhanced DSP engine
|6 Fender Rack Effects
AmpliTube Fender interface presents a complete replica of included amps, effects and related controls that is immediately familiar to any guitarist. Every parameter adjustment is never more than 2 clicks away, making even the most complex guitar tone fast to set-up and edit.
The interface is supported by leading DSP modeling, which improves upon the already award winning sound of AmpliTube 2 to set a new standard of realism. AmpliTube Fender uses new ultra-accurate modeling technologies developed by IK engineers with years of research in circuitry modeling: in addition to IK’s classic DSM or Dynamic-Saturation Modeling
the new VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling) technology has been developed to nail down even the finest sonic detail.
5 separate modules on 2 separate guitar rigs
Like AmpliTube 2, AmpliTube Fender includes 5 individual components, with Tuner, Stomp pedal board, Amp Head, Cabinet + Mic, and Rack effects on 2 separate guitar rigs with 8 different series/parallel configurations. Up to 12 simultaneous stomp-boxes, 2 Amp Heads, 2 Cabinets with 2 Mics and 8 Rack effects can be configured and used simultaneously.
The massive number of resulting combinations allows for flexibility that’s a dream for any guitar player: two separate paths, each with a complete setup to be played simultaneously, or the incredible power to be able to double the available stomps amps cabinets and racks effects in one monstrous rig.
Nine Microphone Models
Standalone version with SpeedTrainer
||Whether you need a condenser or dynamic or even a ribbon mic for your recording, Amplitube Fender has you covered.
Groove Tubes VELO-8
Groove Tubes MD1b-FET
The standalone version of AmpliTube Fender sports the same features of the plug-in plus includes SpeedTrainer: an integrated audio player that gives you separate pitch and speed controls for learning any of your favorite riffs by slowing tempos of guitar solos without changing the pitch. SpeedTrainer allows you to drag any WAV or MP3 from your hard disk (even iTunes files!) and set loop points easily for playing over and tracking your songs. An included metronome (set by BPM or Tap) is also very useful for the studying and practicing guitarist.
AmpliTube X-GEAR and StompIO seamless integration
AmpliTube Fender also includes AmpliTube X-GEAR so it can be integrated with all current and future Powered by AmpliTube
products within a single interface. X-GEAR provides full mixing and matching of over 200 award-winning gear models, and adds full MIDI and StompIO control for live usage. When used with AmpliTube X-GEAR, all the models from AmpliTube Fender can be read together with AmpliTube 2, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix, AmpliTube Metal and Ampeg SVX, to build the ultimate mega-rig of award-winning gear models and truly custom guitar and bass tones.
By utilizing AmpliTube X-GEAR, AmpliTube Fender can instantly be controlled live via StompIO or StealthPedal for the ultimate tone rig, with no special set-up. StompIO turns your computer into the most advanced, high-end floor multi-FX system, with 10 floor-board switches, 6 knobs, 2 large displays and up to 6 external switches/expression pedals, and no need to connect a monitor, mouse or keyboard.
AmpliTube Fender 1.1 Update now Available!
AmpliTube Fender version 1.1 is a FREE upgrade for registered users of AmpliTube Fender full version, and is also now available in your user area at www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea.
• A classic stomp Compressor, based upon the Compressor in the Fender Cyber-Twin(R) SE, provides a more consistent and higher input signal at the amp input stage with four levels of compression/gain available.
• A New Wah pedal, based on the Wah effect in the Fender Cyber-Twin(R) SE, offers two wah voicing options, the Cryin and McCoy, and provides detailed control of the amount, effect frequency range and output level of the effect.
• A New Tremolo pedal, based upon the Fender Amp tremolo circuit, provides that world-famous Fender Amp tremolo effect in a convenient stompbox, giving players more front-end flexibility for tone shaping, plus adding the magic of the Fender Tremolo to any non-tremolo amp model.
• A New Rack Unit based upon the Fender® ’63 Reverb Tank now allows for post-amplification reverb application, giving models without reverb the rich, lush reverb effects for which Fender is famous.