IK Multimedia introduces iKlip, a multi-angle lightweight iPad microphone stand adapter. The IK Multimedia iKlip Microphone Stand Adapter for iPad let's you take your favorite iPad music apps on stage for live performance.
The iKlip for iPad makes it easy for you to use your iPad in any live setting, on stage, in the studio, at school or in the boardroom. With its multi-angle adjustable design, you can now securely position your iPad for optimal viewing and accessibility, while all controls, buttons and connection ports remain free from obstruction.
IK Multimedia iKlip Microphone Stand Adapter for iPad Features:
Cutting-Edge Italian Design, Solid Construction
- Sturdy, durable thermoplastic construction with sure-grip touch points — securely holds your iPad without scratching or marring it
- Universal stand clip securely attaches to virtually any microphone stand
- Multi-angle adjustment allows precise positioning for optimal stage or studio viewing
- Quick-snap clips provide fast, secure iPad insertion
- Fast installation — iKlip installs on your mic stand in seconds with the twist of a knob
- All controls, buttons and connectors are accessible when your iPad is clipped into iKlip
- Multi-mount design provides both horizontal and vertical orientation of your iPad
- Can be mounted on the vertical part of a mic stand, or on a horizontal boom for limitless positioning
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
The iKlip is entirely Made in Italy and is constructed from dense thermoplastic molded components or extreme durability and secure holding abilities under the most demanding situations. This material is very strong and durable, yet also extremely lightweight making it the ideal, stable option for most stand types.
The Right Support for a Multitude of Apps
As a Guitar or Bass player you can now use iPad on stage with AmpliTube iRig as your guitar amp and effects unit, with controls accessible right in front of you on your mic stand. Or if you use tablature and scoring apps, use iKlip to put the iPad within easy viewing range for learning and performing.
As a vocalist you can now have the perfect companion for song showcase performances: create and share set lists with your band members, complete with scoring, lyrics and notes. Everything you'd use on stage with your iPad is now within your reach.
Got a DJ, sequencer or instrument app? iKlip puts your iPad right where you need it since it can also be mounted on tabletop stands, making it the perfect DJ or virtual instrument player performance companion.
Use iKlip for:
- Score viewing during musical performance and playback
- Viewing notes and presentation materials during live presentations/performances
- Learning tool; use your tablature and score apps to learn songs and riffs
- Use it with AmpliTube for iPad to play on stage or practice at home
- Use your favorite iPad music creation apps like GrooveMaker
- DJs — now you can use your iPad DJ apps live — mounts to tabletop stands as well as standard mic poles
- Use with karaoke apps for live "play along" singing — whatever your favorite iPad app, it's now within your reach.