With the IK Multimedia iLine Mobile Music Cable Kit, you’ll never be without the right cable for connecting your smartphone, tablet, MP3 player or laptop! The kit is a complete collection of six high-quality audio cables, designed to provide the tools needed to handle virtually any signal routing and audio-cabling situation while all fitting neatly in the included bag. The IK Multimedia iLine is truly the ‘Swiss Army Knife’ of the cable world.
IK Multimedia iLine Mobile Music Cable Kit Features
- Included cables:
- 1. Mono Output Adapter: Converts 1/8 inch stereo output to 1/4 inch mono signal
- 2. Input Output Extension: A TRRS Male and a TRRS female jack
- 3. Stereo Aux: Two 1/8 inch male jacks
- 4. Headphone Splitter: One 1/8 inch TRS stereo male plug and two 1/8 inch TRS stereo female jacks
- 5. RCA Output Adapter: 1/8 inch male jack and two mono male RCA jacks
- 6. Mono Output Splitter: 1/8 inch male jack and two 1/4 inch female jacks
- 24K gold-plated connectors for maximum connectivity in all environments
- High-purity copper conductors for the best-quality signal transfer
- Low-capacitance insulation to preserve transients
- High-density shielding to guard against EMI
- Carrying case included
- Made in Italy
- Free iLine Cable Kit app (iOS and Android) recommends the right cable to use
- Compatible with smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktops and most high-end audio equipment
Designed for pure audiophile sound, all iLine cables are made in Italy from high-quality components including 24K gold-plated connectors, high-purity copper conductors, high-density shielding to protect against foreign sound particles, and low-capacitance insulation for transient preservation.
This combination of components gives you the best possible signal transmission for pure quality sound. The device connectors are also smartly designed to fit your smartphone case without being disconnected, and are color-coded for quick and easy identification of their functionality.
Tons of uses
The iLine Mobile kit covers a wide range of mobile and audio applications, including hard-to-find ones like converting stereo signals to mono, extending a headphone cable (and still being able to use the built-in mic), or easily connecting your phone or laptop to DJ or home stereo gear.