The IK Multimedia iRig MIDI Interface for iDevices is an ultra-compact standard core MIDI interface for iOS that connects any MIDI compatible device to the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. The iRig MIDI interface connects and allows you to control MIDI keyboards, drum machines, drum pads, pedal boards and more. You can also connect it to an iOS device to control not only the included SampleTank FREE (sample workstation) but also a world of MIDI compatible apps such as GarageBand.
The iRig MIDI is the only compact iOS MIDI interface sporting 3 MIDI ports: in/out/thru using the included 5.2 foot, 2 x 1.6 millimeter cables. The iRig MIDI interface also has 2 LEDs for displaying the MIDI activity on the in and out ports. Plus, the iRig MIDI interface exclusively provides a micro USB port that connects to any standard USB power supply source so that the iOS device can stay fully powered during long sessions.
The IK Multimedia iRig MIDI Interface for iDevices Features
- Standard core MIDI interface connects any MIDI hardware device to core MIDI compatible apps
- Directly connect MIDI keyboards, synthesizers, drum machines, drum pads, pedal boards and more using the included 2 x 5.2 foot, 1.6 millimeter MIDI 5 pin DIN cables
- 3 MIDI ports: in/out/thru
- 2 LEDs for MIDI in/out activity display
- Micro USB port can charge the iOS device while in use