ION Audio Quick Play Flash Digital Conversion Turntable
Use ION Audio Quick Play Flash conversion turntable with USB flash drive to turn your records into high-quality WAV files. Convert your analog music for today's digital devices with Quick Play Flash. This cutting-edge turntable allows you to simultaneously listen to your vinyl LPs and convert them to uncompressed WAV files to retain every sonic detail of the original recording.
ION Audio Quick Play Flash Conversion Turntable Features:
- Convert LPs to WAV without the need of a computer
- Headphone output for quick, noise-free listening during transfers
- Plays and converts 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM records
- EZ Converter software guides through transfer steps
- Plays and records .WAV files to a USB flash drive
- USB output to convert music directly to a computer
- Stereo RCA outputs to enjoy vinyl records through your home stereo speakers
Quickly convert and carry your new WAV files anywhere by recording vinyl directly to a USB memory stick with ION Audio's built-in USB input port, conveniently located on the front panel. The conversion process is simple, straight forward, and fun. The best part is that you have complete flexibility to convert your music with, or without, a computer! ION Audio conversion turntable also converts your vinyl directly to computer via USB cable on the back panel.
ION Audio's exclusive EZ Converter software guides you through the easy-to-follow steps as you transform your LP records into MP3s on your computer. Simply insert your USB thumb drive, press record and then listen to your music; that's all it takes to modernize your music! You can listen, add them to your iPod or other MP3 player, and record them on a CD! With Quick Play Flash, you can enjoy your music at home or on the go.
ION Audio Quick Play Flash Conversion Turntable Includes:
- Quick Play Flash turntable
- Software CD
- Quick Start guide
- USB flash drive