The ION Audio TTUSB 10 is ideal for archiving your records and preserving them for years to come.
With the TTUSB 10, it has never been easier to preserve your most memorable music favorites to digital media, such as CDs, hard disk, or portable media devices. The TTUSB 10 sports a sleek design and includes easy-to-use audio recording software for your computer plus a dust cover and a tone lift arm. And with a stereo input (1/8-inch minijack), you can also digitize music from cassettes or other analog sources!
EZ Vinyl Converter by MixMeister is included free with the ION TTUSB10 and provides the easiest way to convert your vinyl records to your computer's digital music library. Simply plug in your ION TTUSB10 turntable, click to mark when tracks end, enter your artist, album and track information and you're done! EZ Vinyl Converter automatically separates the tracks and imports them into your iTunes library.
Once you have your albums converted, you can sort them, make custom playlists, and easily take them with you on an iPod or play them directly from your computer. In addition, the ION TTUSB10 comes with free Audacity software for editing your recorded tracks.
ION TTUSB 10 Features
- Plug & Play USB - no drivers needed!
- Adjustable Anti-Skate control for increased stereo balancing
- 33 1/3 and 45 RPM
- Supports the recording of 78 RPM records through the included software
- Switchable Phono/Line-level RCA output (with built-in pre-amp)
- 1/8-inch stereo line input; digitize music from cassettes or other sources
- Dust Cover Included