The ION Audio LP DOCK USB DJ turntable is a revolutionary USB turntable with an iPod Dock that transfers your vinyl collection to your iPod! You can also use the included recording software to archive your records to CD or MP3. This Ion Audio LP DOCK also has a line-level output for connecting to any home stereo with an AUX input. Ion Audio makes your life simpler with your on the go vinyl favorites!
The Ion Audio LP DOCK includes EZ Vinyl Converter 2 for PC (EZVC2) and EZ Audio Converter for Mac (EZAC), the best way to record and convert vinyl directly to iTunes. EXVC2 features Grace Note Music ID technology, which analyzes your vinyl and automatically retrieves album, artist and song information for you! The EZAC lets your easily enter track information on your Mac. You can now digitally archive your collection in literally a few mouse clicks!
It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
STEP 1: Play your records and click RECORD in EZ Vinyl Converter 2 to begin recording.
STEP 2: Click the NEW TRACK button at the end of each track. When finished, songs go straight into iTunes!
STEP 3: Use iTunes to create playlists, organize your music, listen to your songs on the computer or transfer to your iPod.
Like magic, you’ll be listening to your old records in iTunes or on your iPod.
Ion Audio LP DOCK Features
- Record directly to iPod video (5th gen) and iPod nano (2nd gen)
- Record directly to your computer via USB
- Works with all docking iPod models when used through iTunes
- 33 and 45 RPM belt-drive turntable (78 RPM using bundled software)
- Line-level RCA outputs (built-in phono preamp)
- EZ Vinyl Converter 2 (PC only) software included to automatically name your songs
- Audacity recording (PC and Mac) software included to reduce vinyl noise and pops
- Easy to set up: No special drivers needed