- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
Take a new approach to synthesis and unearth a world of sounds you've never heard before, with the iZotope Iris Virtual Synthesizer Software
. Iris goes beyond traditional sample-based synthesizers, using iZotope's acclaimed spectral processing and Radius pitch-shifting technologies. Spectral processing allows you to isolate specific components of any sound sample, and the included 4GB sample library gives you a wide range of sounds to start with. With the iZotope iris virtual synthesizer plug-in, the sound design possibilities are limitless.
iZotope Iris Virtual Synthesizer Software Features
- Sample-based virtual synthesizer plug-in
- Spectral processing lets you isolate specific components of a sound for further processing
- Radius RT realtime pitch shifting sounds incredibly transparent, allowing extreme changes in pitch without affecting the timing of your original sample
- Add a suboscillator to your creations for deeper, richer sounds
- Layer up to three sample to create unique sounds
- 4GB sample library included
- 500 presets created by renowned sound designers
Evolve your sounds rapidly with Iris's diverse and intuitive visual selection tools. By drawing shapes in the Iris spectrogram, you can isolate specific audio frequencies within a sample and play them back immediately on your MIDI keyboard. Iris makes it fun to experiment and manipulate your selections even further, with additional controls for zooming, rearranging, inverting, looping, reversing, and pitch-shifting.
- Tools include:
- Lasso: For free-hand drawing of any size or shape
- Brush: For more fluid selections, with a convenient adjustable brush size
- Magic Wand: For selecting whole regions with a similar spectral profile, including upper harmonics
- Many more: With options for selecting by time as well as frequency
In addition to spectral selection capabilities and analog-style synthesizer controls, Iris features a healthy dose of iZotope's award-winning DSP.
A Sampling of Iris Samples
- Distortion: Add grit and saturation to your sound with iZotope Trash-inspired algorithms like Tube, Clipping, and Scream.
- Chorus: Supply a detuned or spacious chorus effect with an all-new iZotope Chorus, inspired by analog synth reverbs with a modern flanger-like twist.
- Delay: Enjoy lush decays with an analog-style stereo Delay, with a bonus Analog-modeled distortion algorithm that can crunch and darken your delayed signal.
- Reverb: Expand your sense of space with a Reverb designed for synths, great for everything from small slap-back style ambience to extended long-push pads.
- Filters: Give attitude and dimension to your sound with ten different Filter flavors, including Screaming Peak, Warm Synth Low Pass, and Retro Band Pass.
A Peek at Iris Patches
- Go wild: Bees, dolphins, cockatoos, and seagulls
- Go industrial: Metal drones, generators, drills, and fans
- Go acoustic: Tubular bells, glass harps, violins, and strings
- Go electric: Zaps, crackles, guitars, and pianos
- Go vocal: Vocoders, chants, choirs, and wails
- Go natural: Rainfall, wind, seascapes, and fountains
- Go textured: Drones, pulses, sweeps, and FX
- Go crazy: Hedge clippers, party horns, fireworks, and dumpsters
- Ambient patches: Cryogenix, Whale Love Songs, Gifted Children, Night Spelunker
- Bass patches: Turkey Basster, Pulsing Dub Thunder, Deep Funk Plunk, Speaker Worm
- Experimental patches: Chalkboard Fingers, Dusty Cartridge, The Glare Snitch Project, Power Suit
- Keys patches: Mad Hatter Waltz, Pharaoh's Kurse, Spoon Full of Salt, Victorian-Era Trance
- Lead patches: Curse of the Dance, Industrial Mozart, Stadium Lazer, Keytar Fantasy
- Pad patches: Astral Wiggle, Grimm Forest Bots, R3v3rs3, MyOptic
- Percussive patches: Brutal Fuzz Hit, Sippie Cup, Maple Town Sprockets, Trash Swallow
- Retro patches: Applesass, Snark Mow Effect, Dr. Smoooove, Siberian Squiggle
- Vocal patches: Astro Fastro Now Say Ahhhh, Yellow Haze, Choir Needs Metronome
iZotope Iris Virtual Synthesizer Software Specifications
- Iris runs as a plug-in or as a standalone application
- Windows (XP Service Pack 2 or later, x64, Vista, 7)
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later (Intel-based Macs only)
- Plug-in formats: Pro Tools 7.4+ (RTAS/AudioSuite), VST and VST 3, Audio Unit
- Plug-in host compatibility: Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, GarageBand, Logic, SONAR, ACID, REAPER, Sound Forge, Peak, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, and many more
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.