The fastest, most effecient way to repair and restore audio!
Rescue your audio from a horrific fate with iZotope RX 3 software, which contains remedies for noise, clipping, hum, buzz, crackles, and more, RX 3 is the most robust and best-sounding audio repair toolkit used in the world today. People everywhere take advantage of iZotope software capabilities from Hollywood post production studios to leading sound editing facilities. iZotope RX 3 transforms less than optimal recordings into professional-grade audio anyone would be proud of.
RX 3 Advanced makes removing unwanted reverb, sculpting and defining dialogue in real time and much more an easy process. These specialized features were created for real-life audio professionals and engineers in real-life situations such as: post-production, music production and mastering.
Built for the most challenging Audio Repair Tasks
Designed to perfectly suit professionals in the audio engineering and recording, post production, archiving, broadcasting, forensics industries and more, RX 3 delivers technologically advanced tools for handling previously unusable audio. With an intuitive spectral editor and 10+ intelligent modules, RX 3 enables you to fix troublesome audio with never before experience control and accuracy.
iZotope RX 3 Audio Repair and Restoration Software Features
- RX 3 includes everything you need to repair uncommon audio problems, while RX 3 Advanced adds specialized features
- Remove or reduce reverb from vocals, instruments, and more using the revolutionary Dereverbmodule.
- Clean up dialogue on the fly with the Dialogue Denoiser—the new audio standard for real-time dialogue treatment.
- Monitor your audio and loudness compliance using Insight™, iZotope’s comprehensive metering suite, in your DAW or NLE.
- Turn flawed audio into pristine, usable material using Denoise, Declip, Declick & Decrackle, Spectral Repair and more.
- Pinpoint problems faster than ever with the Spectrogram and Spectrum Analyzer.
- Easily finesse sound with dedicated audio enhancement modules like EQ, Gain, and RX 3 Advanced's Time and Pitch.
- With RX 3’s groundbreaking spectral editing paradigm, you can use your eyes and ears to identify and fix troublesome audio.
- Visualize audio with the intuitive spectrogram display and discover what your waveform won’t show you.
- Select and remove problematic frequencies with precision using drawing tools
- Replace unwanted sounds and fill gaps in recordings with Spectral Repair, which intelligently resynthesizes audio
- Work more intuitively than ever thanks to a completely redesigned interface
- RX was redesigned from the ground up to make audio repair fast and easy.
- Repair audio with a workflow that suits you, using RX 3 as a standalone application or as plug-ins within your DAW or NLE.
- Work up to six times faster than before with new, intelligent DSP and multicore processing in the RX standalone application.
- Sleep well knowing you’ll never lose an edit again, thanks to the new RX Document format.
- Get through projects faster than ever by processing and editing multiple files at once.