The Jackson SLXQ Soloist Quilt Top Electric Guitar is loaded with purebred Jackson DNA-neck-through-body construction, hot humbucking pickups, bound compound-radius fingerboards with our distinctive shark-fin inlays, and stunning finishes. The SLXQ Soloist delivers well-balanced tone with tight bass, glassy mids and crunching highs, and offers ultra-fast playability.
Jackson SLX Soloist Floyd Rose Electric Guitar Features
- Basswood body with quilt maple top veneer, through-body maple neck
- Passive EMG HZ H4-AN and H4-B humbucking pickups
- Bound compound-radius rosewood fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording, flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends
- Floyd Rose Special double-locking two-point tremolo
- 24 jumbo frets
- Three-way pickup switching