JBL EON515XT Powered PA Speaker
The JBL EON515XT powered PA speaker features sturdy construction and superior ergonomic design which will guarantee a lifetime of reliability and simplicity. Designed for enhanced audio precision plus improved input sensitivity, lowered noise floor, user selectable EQ control and re-voicing the system for peak performance are the improved features of the EON515XT powered PA speaker. Put it all together and the EON515XT is the toughest, smartest and most impressive EON ever.
JBL EON515XT Powered PA Speaker Features
Onboard 3 Channel Mixer Puts You In Control
- Highly designed composite enclosures for durability, lightweight, and precise acoustic performance
- True portability weighing only 14.8 kg (32.5 lb)
- Multiple handles with comfort rubber grips for easy transport
- Multi angle enclosure for main PA or floor monitor applications
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
- 100º H x 60º V asymmetrical wave guide for uniform audience coverage
- 15 inch Differential Drive low-frequency driver with neodymium magnet for low-distortion and light weight
- 1 inch throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- Efficient Crown Hybrid Class-D amplifier technology
- 625 watt high-performance powered speaker system
- Intuitive onboard 3-Channel Mixer
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- User adjustable Bass and Treble controls
- Unique Mix/Loop signal flow function for extended system application
- Easy Daisy-Chain connections for extending the system
The intelligent design of the EON515XT’s onboard mixer is perfectly suited to accommodate multiple input sources simultaneously. With two, 1/4 inch TRS Phone jacks and one Neutrix combination jack, the mixer is capable of blending 3 discrete sources. The convenient loop-through option allows for additional signal routing while the global Bass and Treble feature puts you in immediate control.
Powered by Crown
JBL and Crown collaboration results in designs of superior integration and efficiency. The EON515XT engine features a proprietary Crown Class-D amplifier that is perfectly matched to the system’s driver components. Expertly engineered, the Crown amplifier is masterful at managing high heat levels and huge dynamic peaks; conditions that can cause unwanted distortion.
Tour Tested Components
Differential Drive woofers, integral to the tour standard JBL VERTEC systems, provide the DNA for EON515XT’s low frequency driver. These patented low-frequency drivers utilize neodymium magnets and dual voice coils to provide peak performance at a fraction of the weight of conventional drivers. JBL’s next generation neodymium compression drivers deliver stunningly accurate high frequencies through a new 1.5 inch annular polymer diaphragm design.