Team this JBL LSR4321SP Powered Studio Subwoofer with LSR4328P Powered monitors to gain true control of your sound during mix down.
The LSR4312SP Powered Subwoofer gives a potently powerful bass performance pushing the frequency response of the monitors deep down to 20Hz. Networking this high powered studio subwoofer with LSR4300 Series Studio Monitors, the LSR4312SP Sub boasts revolutionary new features including JBL RMC Room Mode Correction
technology to take immediate steps to work out any sound degradation you may experience, due to poor room structure, while mixing down your recordings.
JBL 4312SP Features
* When used in a system with LSR4328P or LSR4326P Studio Monitors
- 450 Watts Amplification
- 12 inch Low Frequency Transducer
- Magnetically-shielded Neodymium motor structure
- RMC Room Mode Correction system analyzes and compensates for undesirable room modes that incorrectly place low frequencies during your mix down
- Six balanced XLR inputs with switchable sensitivity (+4dBU / -10 dBv)
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF Digital inputs
- Analog LFE inputs
- Comprehensive Bass Management System enabling professional surround sound production *
- Harman HiQnet network protocol to control all settings from the LSR4300 wireless remote control (or LSR4300 Control Center Software) *