- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
Powerful Audio with the Tools You Need for A Pristine Critical Listening Environment!
The 6-inch LSR4326P are superb-sounding studio monitors that take into account the acoustic realities of the modern recording environment. Using a measurement mic, these monitors can automatically calibrate themselves to the space in which they are being used. Both include an accessory kit containing a calibration microphone, remote control, LSR4300 Control Center Software (Mac/PC), USB and network cables. Sold in pairs.
JBL LSR4326P Monitors Features
- Advanced LSR Linear Spatial Reference Design provides neutral off-axis response for greater clarity at the mix position
- Automated RMC Room Mode Correction system with calibration microphone measures and automatically compensates for low frequency standing waves and boundary conditions.
- Harman HiQnet Network Protocol enables system-wide control of level, EQ, input selection, solo and more
- Wireless remote control and LSR4300 Control Center Software enable control from the listening position.
- AES/EBU, S/PDIF digital inputs
- Balanced analog input with selectable +4dBu / -10 dBV sensitivity.
- Bi-amplified design eliminates the need for external amplification.
- Front panel output meter with variable brightness displays signal level.
- Custom designed, self-shielded transducers with neodymium motor structures for exceptional transient response and superb power-handling.
- Integrated mounting points allow wall mounting for greater placement options
- Built-in handles facilitate optimum positioning.
- Low and High Frequency Equalization with factory presets allows tailoring of response to preference, or acoustic conditions in the room.
The LSR4300 Series Studio Monitors are designed for critical stereo and multi-channel audio production applications that require exceptional spectral accuracy and high SPL capability. Acknowledging that much of today’s production is carried out in acoustically untreated rooms, the LSR4300 Series is the first professional monitor to combine JBL’s Linear Spatial Reference technology and automated RMC Room Mode Correction, an onboard system that automatically compensates for low frequency anomalies measured at the mix position. The LSR4300 enhances computer-based production by incorporating system-wide volume control, input source selection, individual speaker solo and user EQ. Harman HiQnet Network protocol enables centralized system-wide control from any speaker, wireless remote control and computer using LSR4300 Control Center Software.
436H Low Frequency Transducer
The 6.25-inch woofer utilizes a powerful, shielded neodymium magnet of light weight which can be used in close proximity to CRT-type monitors with no interference. The transducer utilizes a copper-clad pole=piece that improves high frequency output by reducing voice coil inductance. A copper ribbon voice coil ensures high sensitivity, and a flux shorting ring stabilizes the magnetic field in the gap, reducing distortion. Heat sinking has been placed close to the magnetic gap in order to draw out heat as efficiently as possible. The cone is polymer coated for uniformity of response over the woofer's passband.
431G High Frequency Transducer
The high frequency transducer has a treated silk diaphragm that produces uniform and smooth sound. Its flat ribbon aluminum voice coil ensures low moving mass and enables the transducer to achieve response out to 22 kHz. A light weight neodymium magnet structure with integral heat sinking, along with Ferrofluid in the magnetic gap, enable the transducer to produce high peak output levels with minimal power compression. The magnet structure is integrally shielded, enabling the system to be used in proximity to CRT-type monitors with no interference.
Bi-amplified Power System
The LSR4326P incorporates two high power amplifiers that provide 150 Watts of power to the low frequency transducer and 70 Watts of power to the high frequency transducer. A precision digital dividing network having high-order Linkwitz-Riley slope characteristics for smooth transition between transducers, results in exceptional imaging and lack of time smear. The circuitry also yields a tonal-artifact-free noise floor.
Network and Digital Features
The LSR4300 Series utilizes the Harman HiQnet network protocol that allows centralized control of a multi-channel system from a from any speaker’s front panel, wireless remote control, or computer via a standard USB connection and LSR4300 Control Center Software. The network is configured using supplied CAT5 cable and by setting a DIP switch on each speaker. Harman HiQnet also enables synchronized RMC calibration of all speakers on the network.
Automated RMC Room Mode Correction System
Room modes (sometimes called standing waves
) can produce a low frequency resonance that gives a misleading impression of bass response at the listening position. RMC (short for Room Mode Correction
) in the LSR4300 series automatically analyzes the frequency response of the speakers at the listening position and automatically applies a corrective filter to minimize low frequency resonance.
When the calibration mic is connected and the RMC analysis is initiated the LSR4300 RMC system applies a parametric filter at any of 73 frequencies (1/24th octave centers) between 20 Hz and 160 Hz, with a variable Q from 1 (1.4 octave bandwidth) to 16 (1/11th octave bandwidth), with 3 to 12 dB of attenuation. During the RMC calibration process, speaker levels are trimmed in 0.25 dB increments so that all speakers in the system produce equal SPL (sound pressure level) at the mix position.
- Wireless Remote Control
- LSR4300 Control Center Software
- RMC Calibration Microphone & Mic Clip
- USB Cable, two AA Batteries
- 2 Network Termination Plugs
JBL LSR4326P Specifications
- Frequency Response (+/- 1.5 dB): 55 Hz – 20 kHz
- Enclosure Rensonant Frequency: 52 Hz
- Low Frequency Extension: User controls set to default
- -3 dB: 47 Hz – 22 kHz
- -10 dB: 39 Hz – 32 kHz
- Low-High Frequency Crossover: Digital Crossover:
- 2.4 kHz, 8th order LR LF/4th order BW HF
- Distortion, 96 dB SPL, 1 m: Mid-High Frequency (200 Hz-20 kHz)
- 2nd Harmonic: <0.4%
- 3rd Harmonic: <0.3%
- Low Frequency (<200 Hz):
- 2nd Harmonic: <0.8%
- 3rd Harmonic: <1.4%
- Measured Maximum Continuous SPL: 106 dB / 1m
- Measured Maximum Peak SPL: 112 dB / 1m
- Maximum Peak SPL Per Pair: 118 dB SPL / 1m
- Low Frequency Model: 436H
- Diameter: 159 mm (6.25 in)
- Voice Coil: 1.5-inch (38 mm)
- Magnet Type: Neodymium
- Cone Type: Polymer coated paper fiber
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- High Frequency Model: 431G
- Diameter: 25 mm (1 in) diaphragm
- Voice Coil: 1 inch (25 mm)
- Magnet Type: Neodymium, shielded with integral heat sink
- Diaphragm Type: Silk Dome
- Other Features: Elliptical oblate spheroidal waveguide
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Low Frequency Topology: Class A-B Monolithic, Balanced
- Sine Wave Power Rating: 150 watts (<0.1% THD into rated impedance)
- THD + N, _ Power: <0.02%
- High Frequency Topology: Class A-B Monolithic
- Sine Wave Power Rating: 70 watts (<0.1% THD into rated impedance)
- THD + N, _ Power: <0.02%
- AC Input Voltage: 115 VAC, 60 Hz (230VAC, 50 Hz)
- AC Input Connector: IEC
- Self-Generated Noise Level: <13 dBA / 1 m
- Tonal artifact-free noise floor using analog input
- 1/8th Power Rating: 13 watts
- Full Power Rating: 100 hrs. pink noise, 6dB crest Factor
- IEC 58 watts
- IEC Pink Noise LF Channel Only
- Wattage Rating: AC at 1/8th power IEC Pink Noise 60 watts
- Maximum Current: AC at maximum power output (audio); 120V AC line 2.2A
- Fuse Value: 5A, 250VAC, Time Lag
Analog Inputs and Outputs
Digital Inputs and Outputs
- XLR IN: Selectable +4 dBu/-10 dBV
- Input Impedance 10K
- Positive voltage applied to XLR pin 2 produces outward woofer motion
- 1/4 inch TRS IN: Balanced or unbalanced, Selectable +4 dBu/-10 dBV
- Input impedance 20K
- Positive voltage applied to 1/4-inch tip produces outward woofer motion
- Calibrated Input Sensitivity, Analog XLR and 1/4-inch:
- +4 dBu: 94 dB SPL / 1 m
- -10 dBV: 94 dB SPL / 1 m
- AD Converters: 96kHz, 24 Bit, 64x Over sampling
- XLR IN: AES/EBU(IEC60958)
- XLR OUT: AES/EBU(IEC60958)
- RCA IN: S/PDIF , (EIAJ CP1201)
- RCA OUT: S/PDIF (EIAJ CP1201)
- Digital Input Sample Rates: 96k Hz, 88.2 kHz, 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 32 kHz
- Digital Input Word Length: 24 Bit
- RMC Microphone Input (Use supplied mic only):
- 1/8-inch tip-ring-sleeve
- Powered +15 Volts on tip
- Network Connection: RJ45 IN, RJ45 OUT
- Network Protocol: Proprietary Harman HiQNet Protocol using RS485
- Computer Interface: USB Type 1
- Front Panel Controls: ON, SOLO, RMC, EQ ON, LF, HF, PRESET, INPUT, +/-
- RMC Functions: Start, Bypass
- RMC Filter Range:
- 73 Frequencies (1/24th octave centers) between 20 Hz to 160 Hz
- Variable Q from 1 to 16 (1.4 to 1/11th octave bandwidth)
- Variable Q from 3 to 12 dB of attenuation
- LF EQ: Factory Default
- 500 Hz Shelf, +/- 2dB in _ dB increments
- 137 corner frequencies between 19.7 Hz and 1kHz
- Accessible via LSR4300 Control Center Software
- HF EQ: Factory Default
- 2kHz Shelf , +/- 2dB in _ dB increments
- 104 corner frequencies between 1kHz and 20.2 kHz
- Accessible via LSR4300 Control Center Software
- 1-6 Factory/User plus NULL. Recall only.
- STORE possible using LSR4300 Control Center Software
- INPUT Selection:
- Analog (XLR, 1/4-inch)
- S/PDIF A, B
- AES/EBU A,B
- +/-: Default: System Volume Control: 0 dB to -oo dB
- Secondary functions: Increment/decrement value of selected function
- Rear Panel Controls: Input sensitivity +4dBu/ -10dBV
- Eight SPEAKER ID DIP switches:
- Left, Right, Center
- Left Surround, Right Surround, Center Surround
- Left Extra, Right Extra
- Additional Controls: via LSR4300 Control Center Software
- DIM (-12 dB at full volume)
- System MUTE
- Preset STORE
- LOAD/SAVE Configuration
- Level TRIM +3 dB to -10 db in .25 dB increments
- Front Panel Display: 31 LED Segments for dBFS and indication of settings
- Front Panel Meter: -70 dBFS to 0 dBFS plus CLIP
- Rear Panel Indicators: 5 LEDs indicate active input and digital stream selection
- Finish: Dark graphite
- Handles: Two, flush mounted on sides
- Mounting: Four Industry Standard threaded mounting points
- Square Pattern, 4.25 x 2 inches (107.9 x 50.8 mm) center to center
- M6 metric threads. Not for Suspension! Only placement on bracket
- Low Frequency Vent: Rear ported linear dynamics aperture
- Baffle Construction:
- Injection-molded structural ABS Enclosure Construction
- 0.75-inch (19 mm) MDF
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 9.3 x 15.25 x 10.3 inches (236 x 387 x 262 mm)
- Net Weight: 28.5 lbs (13 kg)
Brochure 1.37MBEasy Payments! Limited Time!
|8 Easy Payments! Limited Time!|
No Special Credit Card Application - 0% Interest! Your credit card will be billed in 8 equal payments, every 31 days, starting on the day your order is shipped. 8 Payment plan will need credit approval. Applies to new items only.
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.