The JBL PRX718XLF Powered PA Subwoofer will meet your low-end demands in virtually any venue or PA application! With 1500 watts going through a single 18-inch woofer, the PRX718XLF sub is perfect for DJs, clubs, live bands, installs and more. JBL’s Differential Drive technology incorporates lower mass in the ferrite magnet for reduced weight while maximizing power amp efficiency for greater heat dissipation and increased power handling.
Clean headroom is not a problem with the PRX718XLF. 1500 watts of high performance, ultra low distortion power delivers maximum headroom and rich, deep bass response even at very high sound power levels. The impressively lightweight PRX718XLF uses JBL’s tour tested technology throughout so you can trust it to deliver a lifetime of reliable performance.
JBL PRX718XLF Powered PA Subwoofer Features
High Performance Low Frequency Drivers
- 1500 watts of ultra clean power with maximum headroom
- Single 18-inch woofer pushes out rich, deep bass while keeping things compact
- Differential Drive technology delivers high power output and low distortion in a lighter package
- Highly efficient Class-D amplification drives Maximum Sound Pressure Levels
- Normal or reverse polarity can be switched for matching to system configurations
- DSP Input limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- 2 x XLR-1/4-inch combination inputs, with 2 x XLR loop-thru
- 30 Hz - 103 Hz Extended Frequency Range
Tour tested Differential Drive technology delivers extended frequency response, high power output and low distortion in a dramatically lighter package. With the ferrite magnet positioned inside the dual-coil/dual-gap voice coil, heavy steel pole pieces are eliminated. The heat sink is the chassis itself, further lowering system weight while ensuring consistent, reliable performance.
Highly efficient Class-D amplification drives Maximum Sound Pressure Levels are the best indication of the performance of a powered speaker and all PRX700 Series excel in this critical specification. JBL’s ability to maximize the speaker and amplifier performance guarantees ample power, accurate dynamics and sonic purity.
Road Tough Construction
Built from a combination of 25 mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex finish, grilles from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel, and light-weight glass-filled nylon handles ensure strength and durability.
The PRX700 Series is a platform technology with a range of models that integrate seamlessly for multiple system options that excel in challenging audio environments and loud volumes. Compact and powerful, the JBL PRX718XLF offers exceptional sub/sat performance for its weight and size.
- Pole receptacle accepts a SS3-BK or SS3-BK24 on the top panel
- Integrated stereo pass-thru, with selectable HP filter, and polarity reverse
- Augment full range setups for live performance or DJ
An integrated limiter circuit on the inputs guarantees signal integrity. System performance is optimized through the use of sophisticated Digital Signal Processing for EQ, crossover, amplifier control, and protection.