JBL PRX725 Powered PA Speaker
The JBL PRX725 Powered PA Speaker is a dual 15-inch, 2-way active loudspeaker designed to cover a large space with incredible, clean and articulate sound! With 1500 watts and JBL’s Differential Drive technology, the PRX725 is both lightweight yet remarkably powerful and delivers high performance, exceptionally low distortion sound with maximum headroom. For clubs, DJs, outdoor venues, houses of worship, live music and so much more the JBL PRX725 will deliver!
JBL PRX725 Powered PA Speaker Features
High Performance Drivers
- Two 15-inch woofers and a 1.5-inch neodymium compression driver
- 1500 watts of super-efficient Class-D power for maximum headroom
- Built to take the rigors of the road with DuraFlex finish, 16 gauge steel grill and more
- 90 degree horizontal and 50 degree vertical coverage
- Lightweight yet powerful
- DSP Input limiter circuit, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- XLR-1/4 inch combination mic/instrument inputs, RCA inputs, and XLR loop-through
- Easy to use mixing via selection switches on both the input and loop-thru
1.5 inch Annular Polymer Diaphragm, Neodymium Magnet Compression Driver Resulting in Crystal Clear Highs and Sonic Accuracy. Wide coverage angles are achieved without compromise and harmonic distortion is minimized for maximum driver SPL without harshness.
Tour tested Differential Drive technology delivers extended frequency response, high power output and low distortion in a dramatically lighter package. With the ferrite magnet positioned inside the dual-coil/dual-gap voice coil, heavy steel pole pieces are eliminated. The heat sink is the chassis itself, further lowering system weight while ensuring consistent, reliable performance.
Highly efficient Class-D amplification drives Maximum Sound Pressure Levels are the best indication of the performance of a powered speaker and all PRX700 Series excel in this critical specification. JBL’s ability to maximize the speaker and amplifier performance guarantees ample power, accurate dynamics and sonic purity.
Road Tough Construction
Built from a combination of 25 mm (on the top and bottom for added rigidity) and 18 mm, strong, light-weight poplar plywood made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints. JBL’s tour proven DuraFlex finish, grills from dent-resistant 16 gauge steel, and light-weight glass-filled nylon handles ensure strength and durability. All M10 suspension points are constructed from 14 gauge steel and have been tested with a yield-strength of 1000 lbs. each.
System coverage of the JRX725 powered speaker is 90 degrees horizontal and 50 degrees vertical with excellent coverage throughout the system’s bandwidth. The sound is smooth and consistent without hotspots so control is optimized.
The PRX700 Series is a platform technology with a range of models that integrate seamlessly for multiple system options that excel in challenging audio environments and loud volumes. The PRX725 has enough low frequency content for most applications and is scalable with PRX Series subs for high volume sound reinforcement.
- Single speaker on a stand for public address
- Full-range stereo set up with two top cabinets and a sub-woofer for live performance or DJ
- Multiple cabinets for a scalable, highly professional sound reinforcement system
- Suspend any of the top cabinets for use in commercial installations or Houses of Worship
An integrated limiter circuit on the inputs guarantees signal integrity. System performance is optimized through the use of sophisticated Digital Signal Processing for EQ, crossover, amplifier control, and protection.