The JBL SRX712M stage monitor accomplishes one goal - build the lightest, smallest, loudest, clearest stage monitor possible while delivireing a strikingly professional appearance.
The SRX712M uses a 12-inch differential drive woofer and a 3-inch (voice coil diameter) compression driver that handles 800 watts (continuous) power in a 12-inch high profile. A 90 x 50 degree horn provides smooth, even coverage regardless of the position of the performer.
JBL SRX712M Passive Stage Monitor Features
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines
- 90 x 50 degrees nominal coverage
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Optional yoke available for truss-mounted or suspended applications
- Neodymium magnet Differential Drive woofer for high-power capacity and very light-weight
- 3-inch (diaphragm) neodymium magnet compression driver
- Live performance stage monitoring
- Speech reinforcement
- Reinforcement of vocal and acoustic music
- High-performance satellite speaker for use with subwoofers
For utility speaker applications, the SRX712M can be tripod mounted or over a subwoofer with JBL's dual angle pole mount providing 90 degrees vertical or 10 degrees downward tilt for optimum audience coverage.
The enclosure is constructed of top quality birch plywood and coated in JBL’s rugged DuraFlex finish. The attractive CNC-machined, 16-gauge steel grille wraps around the sides of the enclosure so there are no protruding lips on the front of the box to create acoustical interference. The grilles are internally lined with acoustically transparent foam to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance.
For over a decade, JBL SR and SRX series speakers have represented the best performance, highest quality and most advanced driver technology available to portable PA users. The SRX700 series continues that tradition and moves the bar even higher.
The advanced technology of SRX700 series speakers delivers the power and performance that you would expect from the highest quality, professional rig. At the same time, JBL innovation and design have reduced system weight so load in and out are a breeze. All this performance is housed in rugged birch enclosures for years of superb performance.