JBL SRX725 Specifications
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 37 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 53 Hz – 20 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 75° x 50° nominal
- Crossover Modes: Bi-amp / passive, externally switchable
- Crossover Frequency: 1.2 kHz
- Power Rating (Continuous1; Program; Peak):
- Passive: 1200 Watts; 2400 Watts; 4800 Watts
- Bi-amp LF: 1200 Watts; 2400 Watts; 4800 Watts
- Bi-amp HF: 75 Watts; 150 Watts; 300 Watts
- Maximum SPL2: 136 dB SPL peak
- System Sensitivity (1w @ 1m): 99 dB SPL (passive mode)
- LF Driver: 2 x JBL 2265H 380 mm (15 in) Differential Drive woofer with neodymium magnet and dual voice-coils
- HF Driver: 1 x JBL 2452H 102 mm (4 in) voice-coil, neodymium-magnet compression driver
- Nominal Impedance:
- Passive: 4 ohms
- Bi-amp LF: 4 ohms
- Bi-amp HF: 8 ohms
- Active Tunings: dbx DriveRack, all models. Settings available at
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, 15 mm, 11-ply birch plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: 5 x suspension points, M10
- Transport: 2 x steel handles
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish
- Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent charcoal foam backing.
- Removable JBL badge and punched JBL logo.
- Input Connectors: Neutrik Speakon NL-4 (x2)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 48 inches x 21.3 inches x 20 inches (1219 mm x 541 mm x 508 mm)
- Net Weight: 96 lbs. (43 kg)
IEC filtered noise with 6 dB crest factor.
Calculated based on power rating and sensitivity, 1 m.
JBL continually engages in research related to product improvement. Some materials, production methods and design
refinements are introduced into existing products without notice as a routine expression of that philosophy. For this
reason, any current JBL product may differ in some respect from its published description, but will always equal or
exceed the original design specifications unless otherwise stated.