The JBL SRX728S Subwoofer is built to deliver smooth, clean, accurate low-end.
A pair of 18-inch Differential Drive woofers provide extension down to 27 Hz while handling an amazing 1600 watts of continuous power. Large, open ducts minimize port turbulance and the heavily braced enclosure assures tight, solid bass. An external switch allows the SRX728S to be used with cabling systems designed to power subs from contacts 1 or 2.
JBL SRX728S Features
- Dual 18 inch, 2268H Differential Drive woofers for extended low-frequency output
- Large vent area for reduced distortion
- Live performance venues
- Mobile and fixed DJ systems
- Sound system rental
For over a decade, JBL SR and SRX series speakers have represented the best performance, highest quality and most advanced driver technology available to portable PA users. The SRX700 series continues that tradition and moves the bar even higher.
The advanced technology of SRX700 series speakers delivers the power and performance that you would expect from the highest quality, professional rig. At the same time, JBL innovation and design have reduced system weight so load in and out are a breeze. All this performance is housed in rugged birch enclosures for years of superb performance.
JBL SRX725S Specifications
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 27 Hz – 220 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 33 Hz – 220 Hz
- Input Connection Modes:
- Switchable, +1/-1 or +2/-2
- Internally selectable, Parallel or Discrete
- Recommended Crossover Frequencies:
- 80 Hz, 24 dB / octave HPF
- 80 Hz, 24 dB / octave LPF
- Power Rating
(Continuous1 / Program / Peak): Parallel: 1600 Watts; 3200 Watts; 6400 Watts
- Maximum SPL2: 136 dB SPL peak
- Sensitivity (1w @ 1m): 98 dB SPL
- LF Driver: 2 x JBL 2268H 457 mm (18 in) Differential Drive woofer with neodymium-magnet and dual voice-coils
- Nominal Impedance:
- Parallel: 4 ohms
- Discrete: 8 ohms x 2
- Active Tunings: dbx DriveRack, all models. Settings available at www.jblpro.com
- Enclosure: Rectangular, 18 mm, 13-ply birch plywood
- Finish: Black DuraFlex finish
- Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with acoustical transparent charcoal foam backing.
- Removable JBL badge and punched JBL logo.
- Input Connectors: Neutric Speakon NL-4 (x2)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 23.7 in x 42 in x 33 in (602 mm x 1067 mm x 838 mm)
- Net Weight: 166.5 lbs. (76 kg)
40 Hz to 120 kHz pink noise with 6 dB crest factor.
Calculated based on power rating and sensitivity.
JBL continually engages in research related to product improvement. Some materials, production methods and design
refinements are introduced into existing products without notice as a routine expression of that philosophy. For this
reason, any current JBL product may differ in some respect from its published description, but will always equal or
exceed the original design specifications unless otherwise stated.