There is a traditional, vintage look and sound to these all solid wood Mahogany ukulele. They are trimmed with faux tortoise shell binding and have a Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard.
These ukes have a very simple satin finish that keep the look and sound, nice and clean with excellent projection.
Kala KA-SMHS Soprano Solid Mahogany Ukulele Features
- Solid mahogany top, back and sides
- Faux tortoise shell binding with black and white purfling
- Fret position marks at 5th, 7th, 10th and 12th frets
- 14 silver nickel frets
- Simulated bone nut and saddle
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Mahogany neck
- Satin finish
- Chrome die-cast tuners
- Premium Aquila Nylgut strings