The value of this 88-key digital piano is truly remarkable! With a top quality graded hammer key action and 88-note piano sampling, the Kawai ES100 is perfect for any player who wants a portable piano with great feel and sound. Features like dual and split modes, 19 sounds including 8 exceptional piano sounds and built-in stereo speakers separate the ES100 from the rest!
Kawai ES100 88-Key Digital Stage Piano Features
- Harmonic Imaging sound technology
- 88-key piano sampling
- AHAIV-F Graded-hammer action
- Easy to use 3-Song built-in Recorder
- 19 sounds, including 8 exceptional piano sounds
- 100 drum rhythms in a variety of musical styles with the metronome feature
- Dual and Split modes
- Save your favorite sounds and setting into one of four memories for instant recall
- 192-Note Polyphony
- Built-in Alfred piano lessons
- Damper Pedal with half-dampering
- Built-in stereo speaker system
- Available matching stand and pedal assembly
The ES100 utilizes Kawai’s acclaimed Harmonic Imaging Sound Technology, featuring 88-key piano sampling, to create its impressive piano sound.
The feel of the ES100 is outstanding, thanks to the Advanced Hammer Action IV (AHAIV-F), an 88-note, graded hammer action with superb feel and sensitivity.
Dual and Split Modes
The ES100 has a Dual Mode in which two sounds are played at the same time. With the Split function, one sound is assigned to the left side of the keyboard while another sound is assigned to the right side.
Quality Damper Pedal
The ES100 features a piano-like damper pedal with half-damper capability, a quality feature not found with most budget digital pianos.
The ES100 comes with MIDI jacks useful for connecting with other musical instruments and computer, plus two headphone jacks that allow a teacher, parent or duet partner to listen in.