Hercules DJ Console MK4 DJ Control Surface with Audio Interface
The Hercules DJ Console MK4 DJ Control Surface with Audio Interface features a multitude of improvements and additions that will facilitate musical creativity is an all-in-one DJ station for PC and Mac users. The DJ Console MK4 from Hercules is a portable controller which includes 2 decks and a high-performance audio interface.
Hercules DJ Console MK4 Controller Interface Features
- 2-deck controller to mix digital audio tracks
- 2 stereo outputs to play the mix for the audience and preview next track
- 2 stereo inputs to include turntables, MP3 or CD players in your mix
- Built for mobile DJing: compact, light, with transport cover and shoulder strap
- The DJ software suggests a cue point in the audio file analysis
- Synchronize tracks using pitch encoders and/or sync buttons
- Automatic loops on 1, 2, 4 or 8 beats
- Add effects to customize your music
- Record your mixes as audio files
- Customize your console by placing the graphic skin (included) underneath the see-through plate on top of the controller
Built for mobile DJing, the Hercules DJ Console MK4 features a strikingly modern design with a thinner but wider body than the previous model, the DJ Console Mk2. The metallic-colored surface top with a see-through plate and new body provides a comfortable mixing solution to any DJ.
The DJ Console MK4 also includes more precise jog wheels, 4 browser buttons instead of a joystick, more space between the cross fader and jog wheels and backlit buttons for ease of use during low-light conditions. Compact (7.36 x 10.4 x 2.5 inches) and lighter than a laptop computer (2.5lb) with large, non-slip feet for perfect stability while mixing, users can take the Hercules DJ Console Mk4 anywhere.
2-Deck Controller Features
VirtualDJ DJC Edition DJ Mix Software
- Mix 2 music tracks with DJ Console Mk4’s controls
- 2 jog wheels to navigate within tracks
- 1 cross fader and 2 volume faders to mix 2 tracks
- 2 pitch encoders (knobs) to change the speed of the music
- 6 EQ potentiometers
The DJ Console MK4 controller will be bundled with VirtualDJ DJC Edition, an easy to learn yet powerful mixing software that provides users with a wealth of useful functions including audio file analysis for calculating music tracks' BPM, suggesting a cue point and more.
The Hercules MK4 also includes functions for synchronizing tracks, as well as for applying automatic loops and multiple effects for users who want to add their own personal touch to their musical creations or record their mixes as audio files. As a final touch, Hercules is including a graphic skin that can be placed underneath the see-through plate on top of the controller, allowing users to give a unique look to their console.