Built on the body and neck designs of master bass builder Ken Smith's acclaimed BSR "B" models, Ken Smith Design is proud to present the Burner Deluxe 6 String. Constructed of an alder body capped with a solid 1/2 inch 4A flamed maple top, the Burner Deluxe 6 String is smartly dressed in a natural satin finish which showcases the depth and beauty of the select North American tone woods. The Burner Deluxe 6 String's 3 piece straight grain Canadian maple neck offers precise playability along the entire length of the 24 fret rosewood fingerboard. The electronics package starts with Ken Smith Design soapbar pickups powered by KSD defeatable 2-band active EQ, providing the most discernible player with a rich palette of tonal options. In addition to the signature Ken Smith Design volute, the gold finished top-loading high mass bridge and control hardware accentuate the appearance and performance of these fine instruments. Available in 4, 5, and 6 string options, Ken Smith Design Burner Deluxe Models are subject to strict quality control and meticulous setup prior to shipment.
Ken Smith Design Burner Deluxe 6 String Bass Features
- Alder body with a very attractive 4A flamed maple top with a satin finish
- 3 piece Canadian maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard
- Ken Smith Design soapbar pickups and KSD defeatable 2 band active EQ
- Gold finished hardware tops it off for a very classy look
- Every aspect of ever Ken Smith bass is inspected to ensure quality