The Ken Smith Design Burner Standard 6 String Bass offers a fast 3 piece straight grain Canadian maple neck for precise playability along the entire length of the 24 fret rosewood fingerboard. The electronics include Ken Smith Design soapbar pickups powered by Ken Smith Design defeatable 2-band active EQ, providing the most discernible player with a rich palette of tonal options. The signature Ken Smith Design volute, nickel finished top-loading high mass bridge and control hardware accentuate the appearance and performance of this incredible 6 string bass.
Ken Smith Design Burner Standard 6 String Bass Features
- North American alder body
- 3 piece Canadian maple neck
- 24 fret, rosewood fingerboard
- Ken Smith Design pickups
- Defeatable 2 band active EQ
- Built with very high standards and quality control over every aspect of the bass