KickPort Cajon Accessory Package
The KickPort Cajon Accessory Package includes essential pieces that will put a smile on any cajon player’s face. The included KickPort CajonPort insert will enhance the bottom end of the cajon sound and add a fuller frequency spectrum. The Ahead padded cajon seat offers great comfort for those long sessions and features a non-slip back. Also included is a Meinl FJS2S Foot Jingle tambourine that attaches to the foot and a 21x12x12 inch Ahead Armor Deluxe padded cajon bag.
KickPort Cajon Accessory Package Includes
KickPort CajonPort Sonic Enhancement Cajon Insert
- KickPort CajonPort Sonic Enhancement Cajon Insert
- Ahead Armor Deluxe Padded Cajon Bag - 21x12x12 Inches
- Meinl FJS2S Foot Jingle Tambourine
- Ahead AACAJS Padded Cajon Seat
The innovative KickPort CajonPort Sonic Enhancement Cajon Insert significantly expands the presence and sonic range of virtually any Cajon. The device adds bottom and a fuller frequency spectrum while also providing greater separation between the Cajon's bass and snare sounds making the bass tone significantly deeper and more like a bass drum- creating a variety of new, exciting and musically relevant applications for the instrument.
Ahead Armor Deluxe Padded Cajon Bag
The Ahead Armor Deluxe Padded Cajon Bag is made with a heavy duty 600-denier fabric shell and Sherpa Fleece lining, as well as a heavy duty zipper with DynaZip full open design, shoulder strap and side accessory pocket. The patented DynaZip zipping system makes it easier to take the drums in and out of the cases by combining an ingenious cutaway design with a zipper that travels along the diameter of the case as well as down both sides of the cutout.
Ahead Armor Deluxe Padded Cajon Bag Features
Meinl FJS2S Foot Tambourine
- Heavy duty 600-denier fabric shell and Sherpa Fleece lining
- Heavy duty zipper with DynaZip full open design for easy insertion of cajon
- Shoulder strap and side accessory pocket
- Drum-hugging DX-Core provides the security of two layers of high-impact foam padding
- Weather-resistant, water-proof, double-stitched, 600-denier, polyester fabric exterior
The Meinl FJS2S Foot Tambourine is a perfect compliment for virtually any instrument. It's light and versatile, yet not overpowering, delivering a sensitive accompaniment. Easily mounted on your foot, it will go with any beat.
Meinl FJS2S Foot Tambourine Features
- Bright, light accent for any instrument
- Ergonomic design
- Hassle-free mounting