The Korg DT10 Chromatic Guitar Pedal Tuner
is an incredibly accurate, durable tuner pedal made for frequent use. It features an LED-type meter for rapid response and accurate detection, guaranteeing stable tuning. The 16-segment note display on the Korg DT10 provides excellent visibility even on a dark stage, and the rugged body is designed for years of tough use.
Korg DT10 Chromatic Guitar Pedal Tuner Features
Rapid Response and Accurate Operation for Smooth Tuning
- Floor-type chromatic tuner optimized for guitar and bass players
- Simple and stable design with a rugged body
- Easy to read 13-point LED display and note name display
- 16-segment note display for excellent visibility, even on dark stages
- Flat-tuning up to seven semi-tones. Tune down to A!
- Detection range of E0 (20.60 Hz) - C8 (4186 Hz)
- 438 - 445 Hz calibration adjustment
- 2 Selectable Outputs (Bypass and Tuner out)
The LED-type meter indicates the difference between the reference pitch and the input signal, and delivers rapid response and accurate operation for stress-free tuning.
Tough Silver Body Designed for On-Stage Use
The Korg DT10 guitar tuner’s tough and solid-feeling body ensures stability even during intense live performances, and the cool silver chassis will inspire you to play your best.
Support for 7-Semitone Flatted Tunings
The Korg DT10 tuner provides a flat tuning mode that supports dropped tunings in a range from one to seven semitones. Low-pitch performance techniques are also supported.
Adjustable Calibration Setting
Calibration can be adjusted to accommodate different reference pitches, allowing you to precisely match any song or key.
Dual Outputs for a Variety of Applications
The Korg DT10 chromatic tuner provides two output jacks; a bypass jack that always outputs the input signal, and a separate output jack that can be muted while tuning between songs. This gives you flexibility to meet the needs of a variety of situations.