- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
The Korg microArranger 61 Key Arranger Workstation
offers an easier way for you to enjoy the satisfaction of composing original music. Even with modest keyboard skills, you can simply choose a musical Style to match your idea, tap in the tempo, hold down the chords with your left hand and pick out the melody with your the right hand, and listen as your musical idea takes shape!
From the keyboard novice to the seasoned professional, the Korg microARRANGER can transform your ideas into a more complete, fully realized, and more impressive song than you might ever imagine.
Korg microArranger 61 Key Arranger Workstation Features
Compact and Complete
- Compact composing/performing keyboard that acts as your musical arranger
- 61-key Natural Touch mini keyboard; Velocity sensing
- Built-in stereo speaker system
- 4 Stereo Effect Processors with 89 effect programs
- 304 Styles; each is a complete and interactive musical environment for capturing your inspirations
- Each Style includes Intros, Endings, Fills, and four Variations, all are completely editable
- Styles follow your chords, voice leading, and tempo settings
- 660 Preset Sound Programs and 128 User Programs provide excellent Korg sounds
- 32 Drumkits; 64 User Drumkits;
- SD/SDHC card slot for data storage, importing Styles, sharing data with a computer DAW, etc.
The microARRANGER features 61 Natural Touch mini-keys proportioned for comfortable playing. The stereo speaker system is conveniently contained inside the microARRANGER's compact body. Just turn the power on, and start turning your ideas into reality immediately; there's no need to connect any other equipment. Whether you use it as a convenient musical notepad or as a full-fledged compositional tool, the microARRANGER is a powerful platform for your creativity in many ways.
Changes, Styles, and Music
Just set the tempo, play a few chords, and the Style Play function will begin to create music. With each Style, the microARRANGER follows your chord changes, voice leading, and the tempo you set to create additional musical parts to enhance your song. You can develop your song by selecting a Style that's appropriate for the melody you have in mind, or try selecting various styles and playing around to see what melodies your imagination will come up with.
You can also try different Styles with the same melody, to see if a different arrangement may better serve your song. By allowing the microARRANGER to take charge of the accompaniment and arrangement, you're free to concentrate on your songwriting without losing that initial flash of inspiration. It's an easy way to complete a rough sketch of your entire song.
Interactive Styles Inspire Your Creativity
The microARRANGER provides 304 Styles from such diverse musical genres as jazz, piano ballads, Latin, pop, and rock. Each one can assist you in producing pro-quality songs. Each Style includes intros, endings, fills, and breaks that can be used to accent a section or change the course of the song. Four variation of each backing Style are provided; each offers a different level of instrumentation or activity, allowing the song to build and alternate between sections. These backing variations can be quickly switched simply by pressing a button on the panel.
The microARRANGER's sophisticated chord scanning function detects not only standard chords such as major and minor, but also complex ones such as 9th or 11th chords - as well as inversions - ensuring that the musical parts generated by the Style will correctly follow the most ambitious chord progressions. You are free to edit these styles, and store up to 48 of them in internal memory.
There are two ways to record using the backing sequencer. Realtime Recording captures everything in one pass, as you play. Each part you play, and each part the microARRANGER's.
Korg microArranger 61 Key Arranger Workstation Specifications
- Keyboard: 61 keys (C2-C7), natural-touch mini-keyboard with velocity
- Operating System: KORG OPOS (Objective Portable Operating System); Multitasking, Load-While-Play feature; SSD (Solid State Disk)-resident; Upgradable from SD card
- Display: Backlit custom LCD
- Data storage: 8MB (>20MB equivalent) Internal Solid State Disk (SSD), SD/MMC card slot
- Sound generation system: KORG HI - Hyper Integrated
- Polyphony: 62 voices, 62 oscillators; Filters with resonance
- Multitimbricity: 40 tracks (2 x 16 Sequencer, 4 Realtime, 4 Pads)
- Sound memory: 32 Mbyte of PCM ROM, with Stereo Piano
- Programs: 662 (Single Oscillator, Double Oscillator), including a Stereo Piano and GM Level 2-compatible Programs; 33 Drum Kits, 128 User Programs, 64 User Drum Kits; Easy and Full Program Editing
- Effects: 4 stereo digital multi-effect systems (with 89 effect types each)
- Performances: 160 Realtime Performance memories; Up to 304 Styles Performances with 4 Single Touch Setting each
- Styles: Up to 304 Styles, Solid State Disk-resident, freely reconfigurable. 8 Style tracks, 4 Single Touch Settings per-Style, 48 User Styles, programmable Style Performances and Single Touch Settings; Direct Card reading feature; Edit; Compatible with old i-Series Styles; Style Record with Edit functions, Step Edit, Event
- Single Touch Settings (STS): 4 x 304 (memorize Realtime tracks)
- Style controls: 4 Variations, 2 Fills, 2 Intros, 2 Endings, Counter In/ Break, Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset, Fade In/Out, Bass Inversion, Manual Bass, Tempo Lock, Memory, Accompaniment Volume, Accompaniment Mute, Drum Mapping, Snare and Kick Designation, Single Touch
- General controls: Master Volume, Ensemble, Octave Transpose, Master Transpose, Split Point, Style Change, Tracks Volume, Quarter of Tone, Assignable Slider, Joystick, Dial
- Pads: 4 Assignable Pads + Stop button
- Song Play: XDS Crossfade Dual Sequencer player - 2 Sequencers with separate Start/Stop, Pause, << (Rewind) and >> (Fast Forward) controls; Balance control; Lyrics data are displayed on-screen; Jukebox function; SMF Direct Player (formats 0 and 1)
- Song / Backing Sequence: Easy Record function; Full featured sequencer; 16 tracks; SMF native format
- Pedals: Damper, Assignable (continuous, footswitch)
- Realtime controllers: Joystick (pitch + modulation), Assignable slider, Pads
- MIDI: IN, OUT. Individual track assignment, auto-setup functions (MIDI Setup)
- Audio Inputs: Line impedance
- Audio Outputs: 2 Main (L/Mono, R)
- Main Amplifier: 2 x 5 Watt Amplifier
- Speakers: 2 x 10 centimeter speakers
- Power Consumption: 9 Watt
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 873 x 277 x 91 millimeters, 34.37 x 10.91 x 3.58 inches (without music stand)
- Weight: 4.2 kg / 9.26 pounds
- Accessories: Quick Start Guide, AC adapter (DC12V: ), Music Stand, Accessory Discs
- Options: XVP-10 (Exp/Volume Pedal), EXP-2 (Foot Controller),DS-1H (damper pedal), PS-1/PS-3 (Pedal switch)
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.