The Korg MicroKey 61 Key USB Keyboard Controller is perfect for any traveling keyboardist, providing a full five octaves in the same horizontal space as a full-sized 49-key keyboard! Equally suited for home studio use and on the road the MicroKey61 will satisfy the needs of a performing musician. The MicroKey61 also serves as a USB hub. The two USB ports (Type A) allow you to expand your custom control center by adding on a Korg nanoPAD2 or nanoKONTROL2 – or any other USB device!
The Korg MicroKey61 joins hardware with software by including the Korg Legacy Collection Special Bundle, providing software versions of five of Korg's most coveted synths: the MS-20 analog monophonic synth, the Polysix polyphonic synth, the Mono/Poly analog synth, the M1, and the Wavestation digital synth, and a suite of 19 of Korg’s sought after effects plugins!
Korg MicroKey 61 Key USB Keyboard Controller Features
- 61 velocity-sensing Natural Touch mini keys that fit into the space of 49 traditional keys
- Includes download code for the Korg Legacy Collection of 5 classic Korg synths and 19 effects
- Octave Shift and Key Transpose features access the full MIDI note range
- Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels add expression to your performance
- Dual USB ports; ideal for adding Korg's nanoPAD2 or other USB devices to your setup
- Software bonus pack includes Toontrack's EzDrummer Lite, Lounge Lizard Session and more