The high-performance Korg Pa900 Arranger is an excellent addition to the much acclaimed PA-Series. Find the right sounds for any genre you wish to play with the new sounds introduced to impress even the most skeptical audiences. This Arranger also features the Defined Nuance Control technology that has been proven to bring that extra realism to the stage. With an intuitive user interface, bold sound and ease of use this Arranger will be a go to option for even the most demanding performer.
Korg Pa900 61 Key Arranger Workstation
- Massive internal ROM; can accommodate up to 192 MB of user PCM data; provides a powerful wave memory
- Three assignable switches and a four-way joystick ensure total control for the sound articulation levels
- 61 key semi–weighted keyboard action with velocity and aftertouch
- Slim and compact lightweight design
- Large TouchView 7 inch TFT display
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with new Search function for quickly locating musical resources
- 2-way speaker system provides powerful, clear sound
- Improved Style and Performance selection; over 400 factory Styles, each with 4 variations and 4 Fill Ins + Break, plus 15 user banks
- Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 for even more realistic guitar parts
- Chord Sequencer function records any chord progression on-the-fly
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX Types) + 2 Global Effects (Limiter, EQ)
- TC Helicon 3-voice Vocal Processor with 4 dedicated effects
- Double MP3/MIDI file players with recording capability, X-Fader and Vocal Remover
- Enhanced compatibility with lyrics in graphical format (+G) for MP3
- Enhanced sound compatibility for GM and GS songs
- Fully-programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with instant recall of any song setting. Multi-language extended character set.
- Lyrics can be shown in their original languages
- New SoundFont import function
- Mass Storage with Micro SD
By using double the PCM memory of the best-selling Pa600, the Pa900 extends the amount of User PCM memory all the way to 192MB. The number of user Style locations has also expanded to 1,200, which will cover almost any style a musician can think of, and the enhanced built-in speaker system delivers it all with rich, crystal clear sound. Standard features such as the TC Helicon Vocal Harmonizer, an MP3 player & recorder, Dual Crossfade Sequencer and Video output for lyric display boost the options that you have at your disposal. The Pa900 fits all of this into a high-quality instrument featuring aluminium side-panels and a silver body to provide a prominent look of class on any stage!
With more power than ever before, the Pa900 sets a new standard for arranger workstations.