KRK Rokit 8 Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitor
A wide frequency range, ultra-low distortion at any level and supreme reference audio separates the KRK Rokit 8 Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitor from all the others. This remarkable monitor in KRK’s Rokit Generation 3 series packs 100-watts of clean bi-amped power through an 8-inch glass-aramid composite woofer and 1-inch soft-dome tweeter for unparalleled tight bass, clear mids and pristine highs. The Rokit 8 G3 also features low and high frequency adjustment for optimal room acoustics and mix translation.
Included in the KRK RP8G3 PAK package:
- 2 KRK Rokit 8 Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitors
- 1 Samson C01 Vocal Condenser Microphone
- 1 Nady CM88 Instrument Unidirectional Condenser Microphone
- 1 Nady QH660 Deluxe Closed Back Studio Headphones
- 2 On Stage Stands 7701B Tripod Boom Microphone Stands
- 2 CBI LowZ Microphone Cables 20-feet
Proprietary waveguide technology optimized for superior stereo imaging makes this perfect for studios of all sizes. KRK also gives the Rokit 8 XLR, 1/4-inch and RCA inputs for universal connectivity in any studio environment. Designed to compete with active reference speakers costing much more, the Rokit 8 yields unprecedented audio clarity that will help you get the perfect mix!
KRK Rokit 8 Generation 3 Powered Studio Monitor Features
Vocal clarity with extended bass response
- 1-inch soft-dome tweeter provides clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- 8-inch glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Proprietary waveguide technology optimized for superior stereo imaging
- XLR, 1/4-inch and RCA inputs for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- 100-watts bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering maximum headroom with minimal distortion
- Low and high frequency adjustment for voicing control for optimal room acoustics and mix translation
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface
- Radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization
Many manufacturers compromise the midrange frequencies in order to deliver lots of bass, but KRK Rokit Generation 3 monitors give you both. Listen to your favorite vocal piece that includes a bass guitar through the Rokit 8 and you’ll notice how it presents, in detail, all the vocals and midrange audio, as well as the notes of the bass guitar.
Clean, tight bass reproduction
Everyone loves clean, tight bass reproduction. This is achieved with the proper tuning of the woofer, cabinet and port, otherwise you’ll experience muddy bass. Grab a kick drum demo and notice how the KRK Rokit’s bass is tight and well defined.
High sound pressure levels without distortion
KRK believes that if it isn’t clean, it isn’t true at any volume level. That’s why you’ll find precision limiters, matched to their amplifiers in every Rokit active studio monitor, designed to maintain distortion free sound and balanced response.
Precise imaging from defined sweet spot
Place yourself in the sweet spot and listen to any demo selection: now notice the crisp defined image and depth that the Rokit 8 provides. See how you can hear each vocal and instrument where the recording engineer placed them. Even if you move your head off axis you will notice the sound character remains consistent and you don’t lose either side of your mix.
Clean high-frequency extension
Some monitors boost high-frequencies or use gimmicky tweeters to achieve what appears to be superior high-frequency reproduction. The result often is a harsh high-end that quickly becomes fatiguing particularly at high volumes. Listen to the Rokit at any SPL and note the high-frequencies are crisp, clean and don’t overwhelm the rest of the audio range.