Kurzweil Kore 64 ROM Sound Expansion
The KORE 64ROM has unsurpassed realism and playability for sampled drums plus a full complement of over 1400 new sounds! Enhance your music with a wide variety of traditional and processed percussion sounds. In addition there is a wide selection of synths, guitars, brass and woodwinds.
The KORE 64 ROM option represents a complete expansion and reimagining of the PC3 and PC3K's sonic potential (not for the PC3LE). Pushing the limits of V.A.S.T. synthesis for both realistic and experimental electronic sounds, KORE 64 adds over 300 new programs, including stunning new Synths, Electric Guitars, Horns, Drums and Percussion. With KORE 64 installed, the PC3/K built-in program library now totals over 1400 presets!
- 50 new setups featuring the KORE 64 sounds.
- Over 200 new drum grooves in multiple styles.
- New Dance and Hip Hop setups for triggering and controlling beats in real time.
- New samples modeled after the Oberheim SEM, ARP Chroma, TX802, CZ1, and dozens of legacy waveforms from the K series.
- Over 100 new synth programs.
- Sounds for popular electronic music styles like House, Trance, Dubstep, Drum&Bass, Glitch, Electro Hip Hop, and more.
- More real time controls, beat-synced modulations and envelope control transform sounds without hitting the edit button.
- Atmospheric and cycling pads voiced for performing, producing, and scoring.
- New samples modeled after the Gibson Les Paul and Fender Stratocaster.
- Palm muted and sustained articulations playable in a picked or legato style.
- Instant-shredder arpeggiator patterns, whammy bar effects, and realistic feedback emulations.
- Preset sounds from Rock, Country, Rock-a-Billy, Metal, Funk, and more.
- New alto sax, tenor sax, baritone sax, trumpet, and trombone samples.
- New programs include solo instruments and custom sections with many combinations of the different instruments.
- Articulate with pressure on several new programs.
- Sections cover styles from Big Band, Soul, Funk, Latin, R&B, Hip Hop, Rock and more.
- Drums from Yamaha, Ludwig, Pearl, DW, Rogers, and Gretsch recorded as full kits.
- Full cymbal arrays recorded with Zildjian, Paiste, and Sabian cymbals.
- 72 new Drum Kits and 62 percussion instruments and templates.
- 10 times the samples and 30 times the data of the existing PC3/PC3K Drums.
- All drum kits have mixer functioning on the sliders to change the level the kick, snare, toms, hats, and percussion independently.
- Unsurpassed realism and playability for sampled drums.
- Full complement of Electronic and Processed Drum samples.
- Scratches, hits and Industrial Sounds.
- Wide variety of traditional and processed Percussion sounds.