- Manufacturer Info
- Also Purchased
- Video & Docs
The Kurzweil PC1se is their fully-weighted powerhouse performance keyboard.
Kurzweil introduced the first Performance Controller keyboard, the PC88, back in 1994, receiving both critical and public acclaim. Now continuing this tradition of excellence, Kurzweil introduces their first 76-note fully weighted action Performance Controller, the PC1SE Special Edition. With breathtaking sounds, superior effects and impressive controller capabilities the PC1SE delivers the power of Kurzweil's popular PC1X in an elegant brushed aluminum 76 note enclosure.
It's The Sound....
The end result is the famous Kurzweil sound, which has made the entire PC series a resounding success. The many samples are impressive; they have been tuned, looped, noise-reduced, and processed with a level of expertise and precision found nowhere else in the industry. These include the Triple-Strike Piano, countless drum and percussion kits and Take 6 vocals.
BONUS! In addition, both the Orchestral and Classic Keys sound ROM expansions are included ...standard.
It's The Effects...
The final ingredient to the PC1SE's sound is its effects processor, using the same technology found in Kurzweil's award winning KSP8 processor and K26 Series keyboards. Stated simply, the effects section in the PC series sounds better than most stand-alone effects processors. Reverbs decay noiselessly into complete silence. The many chorus, phaser and flanger presets are full and rich. Transparent compressors, authentic rotary speaker emulations, and realistic distortion presets are ideal for vintage sounds. And of course there are the effects algorithms unique to Kurzweil, like shapers and Laserverb.
It's The Control...
The PC1SE offers comprehensive MIDI control, with multiple overlapping zones, inputs for dual switch and CC pedals, and a bank of assignable switches and knobs. Intelligent MIDI implementation, a full featured arpeggiator, and optional Super Ribbon controller make the PC1SE an ideal controller whether you're on stage, in the studio or on your desktop.
Kurzweil PC1se Specifications
Dimensions and Weight:
- Keyboard: 76 note fully weighted action, velocity and pressure sensitive
- Display: 2x20 character LCD w/ rear panel contrast knob
- Polyphony: 64 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated
- Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel)
- Factory Presets: 648 Factory Programs, Includes complete PC2 Sound ROM, plus the Orchestral And Classic Keys ROM Expansions
- Factory MIDI Setups: 96 factory programmed MIDI setups. 128 user programmable MIDI setups, each with 4 independent zones, effects and arpeggiator settings
- General MIDI: Standard
- User Memory: 128 locations for user created preset programs. 128 locations for user created MIDI Setups
- Effects : Dual Processors (A & B) offering: 58 Reverbs, 6 Delays, 10 Choruses, 6 Flangers, 3 Phasors, 4 Shapers, 2 Enhancers, 8 Filtered Effects, 4 Distortions, 1 Mono>Stereo, 3 Wide Stereo, 4 Compressors, 2 Panners, 7 Rotarys, Stereo Tremolo, and 44 combination effects chains utilizing Kurzweil1s unique Laserverb
- Effects Routing: All 16 MIDI channels can send to A and to B in any amount. Also there is a global send from A to B for serial effects chaining
- User Controllable EQ: Global 3-Band
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru (hardware switchable to copy of MIDI Out)
- Controllers: Pitch wheel, modulation wheel, 4 front panel knobs, 4 front panel switches (momentary or toggle, software selectable), 1 continuous control pedal inputs, 1 dual footswitch input, mono pressure, Super Ribbon input
- Arpeggiator: Full-featured MIDI note arpeggiator with multiple latch modes, selectable play order, velocity, duration, tempo, and sync functions
- Outputs: Two 1/4 inch balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs)
- Headphones: Rear panel 1/4 inch headphone output
- Free OS Updates: Flash ROM upgradeable (via system exclusive dumps)
Click here to download the latest version
- Height: 4.33 inches (11.00 cm)
- Depth: 13.98 inches (35.50 cm)
- Length: 47.83 inches (121.50 cm)
- Weight: 46.30 pounds (21.00 kg)
- Power: 9.5VAC / 2.0A external power supply.
Minimum Item Quantity 1 is required to purchase.
Item Quantity exceeds the limit 0 . Questions? Feel free to Call or Chat.