Latin Percussion LP Claw and Kelly Shu Composite Drum Mount Package
The Latin Percussion LP Claw and Kelly Shu Composite Drum Mount Package is the perfect choice for any drummer who wants to get mic’d up! This great package includes three Latin Percussion LP Claw mounts with microphone Z rods for snares and toms, plus one Kelly Shu Composite kick drum mic mounting system. If you just need to mic up your snare or toms, check out the Latin Percussion LP Claw Drum Mic Mount.
The unique design of the LP Claw provides a variety of placement options for accent cymbals, accessories and microphones. The contoured jaws, with rubber-lined mounts fit tightly to both standard drum rims and all LP rims.
Latin Percussion LP Claw Features
Kelly Shu Composite Kick Drum Mic Mount
- The Claw body has strong clamping power that ensures secure placement, especially in tight spaces
- Rubber lined jaws prevent slipping, scratching or vibrations
- Use the LP Claw body with your existing Claw rods or any other 3/8" mounting rod
- Body only, does not include arm(s)
The Composite series Kelly SHU mounts are incredibly strong and durable, made using high-density reinforced compounds, injection molded under a tremendous amount of pressure. The Kelly SHU Composite accepts any standard kick drum microphone that has a threaded base or mic clip.
All the installation components that ship with the Composite series mounts are the same as is included with the Kelly SHU Pro Systems. The System requires NO DRILLING for installation!
The Kelly SHU Composite series also gives you your choice of our exclusive internal and external installation options, both within the same product. Complete instructions for both options are included with each Kelly SHU shockmount.
What's In The Box?
- The Kelly SHU Composite SHU Mounting Unit
- 10 Installation Adjustment Holes with Grommets
- 16 Support Cord Hooks
- 2.75 ft of Solid Rubber Support Cord
- 8 Interior Installation Loops
- Universal Microphone Post with Standard Threads
- Oversized Jam Nut
- Complete Installation Instructions