The Latin Percussion LP1437 American Made String Cajon
is constructed of highly durable and incredibly resonant hand-selected, 11-ply, plantation grown Baltic Birch. Made in the USA, each cajon is built by hand using a uniquely engineered design that optimizes the instrument's acoustic performance and delivers rich, deep bass tones.
The LP1437 American Made String Cajon produces a crisp vocalization that's essential for the traditional Flamenco sound with its combined exotic African Sapele wood front plate with highly responsive, custom-designed D'Addario strings. The LP1437’s state-of-the-art tuning mechanism is easy to reach and allows you to control string sensitivity and tonal response.
Latin Percussion LP1437 American Made String Cajon Features
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Made from hand-selected, 11-ply, plantation grown, Baltic Birch
- Meets Phase II CARB Compliancy and LACEY Act Standards
- Hand-selected, Exotic African Sapele front plate
- Angled top corners for comfortable playing
- 11-3/4 x 11-7/8 x 19 inches