First it was cowbells, then blocks, then tambourines.
Now Latin Percussion’s Fusheki Pedal Bracket with Maraca lets drummers and percussionists play the soft shaker sound of a maraca with their feet. When attached to an LP388N Gajate Foot Pedal Bracket*
or LP388M Multi Stem Bracket*
the cleverly designed Fusheki allows the mountable maraca to be played using a standard bass drum pedal*
. The sound is created on the forward and backward strokes.
Latin Percussion Fusheki Pedal Bracket with Maraca Features
- Allows the mountable Maraca to be played with a standard bass drum pedal
- Maraca sounds on the forward and back stroke
- Maraca fill material may be changed to produce different sounds
- Adjustable length for even distance between front and rear strikes
- Specially engineered bumpers ensures quiet operation producing only the maraca sound
- Attaches to optional LP388N Gajate Foot Pedal Bracket or LP388M Multi Stem Bracket
The black plastic maraca body is threaded to a metal base that includes a beater shaft for insertion into the bass drum pedal. By unscrewing the body from this base, the player can change the fill material within the maraca in order to produce different sounds.
The assembly in which the maraca moves features specially engineered bumpers to eliminate audible shell impact—thus producing only the maraca sound. It’s also adjustable in length to establish an even distance between front and rear strikes.
Whether you’re seated behind a drumkit or atop a cajon, the Latin Percussion Fusheki will help you add a subtle percussive nuance to your playing. So step on it, and start things