Lewitt Audio DTP 340 TT Dynamic Snare Tom Drum Microphone
Even in high sound pressure level applications, the Lewitt Audio DTP 340 TT Dynamic Snare Tom Drum Microphone reproduces instrumental sounds with sonic detail and character. The super-cardioid polar pattern on the mic ensures that side and rear sounds are effectively rejected. Its rugged body and a hardened steel-mesh grill make this microphone highly durable professional gear for performers and audio engineers.
The Lewitt DTP 340 TT introduces consistently, high-performing wired dynamic microphones specifically designed to accurately capture the sound of drums and percussion instruments providing a maximum of acoustic presence and clarity in live sound applications.
Lewitt Audio DTP 340 TT Dynamic Snare Tom Drum Microphone Features:
- Tailored frequency response for powerful yet smooth and natural sound on percussion instruments
- Uniform supercardioid pickup pattern ensures high gain before feedback and maximum isolation of the desired sound source
- Solid full-metal, die-cast body suited for rough daily touring routine
- Highly durable steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers
- Includes DTP 40 Mts shock mount, DTP 40 Mt drum mount and DTP 40lb artificial leather bag