Lewitt Audio MTP 540 DM Dynamic Handheld Vocal Microphone
The Lewitt Audio MTP 540 DM is a high-performance cardioid dynamic handheld microphones optimized for vocal applications. The MTP 540 DM sets new standards of sound quality in both demanding studio recordings and onstage use.
The MTP 540 DM combines the advanced technological features so essential to memorable and authentic vocal reproduction. Providing just the kind of performance you expect in a top-notch professional dynamic microphone: the elastic shock-mount system effectively cuts down handling noise, while a built-in spherical wind and pop filter compliments specially tailored frequency response to ensure consistently rich and powerful output in any setting.
Lewitt Audio MTP 540 DM Vocal Condenser Microphone Features
- Frequency response shaped specifically for demanding vocal applications, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off-Uniform cardioid pickup pattern for maximum isolation of the main sound source
- Highly shock-proof capsule minimizes handling noise
- Easily withstands high sound pressure levels
- Effective integrated acoustic pop and windshield offers excellent protection without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Rock-solid full-metal, die-cast body for rough daily touring routine
- Hardened hexagonal ruthenium-galvanized steel mesh grille to prevent wear and abuse
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Corrosion-resistant gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector
- Comes in a cardboard box with foam layers; includes MTP 40 MCs shock mount and DTP 40 Lb artificial leather bag
- Top applications
Lead and background vocals
Live and studio applications