Lexicon Lambda 4x2x2 USB Audio Interface
The Lexicon Lambda Desktop Recording Studio’s 4x2x2 bus powered USB I/O Mixer is based on a recording studio mixer paradigm instead of a patch-bay style I/O system.
This structure lets you connect to the unit's (2) Phantom powered XLR mic-pre inputs, (2) 1/4-inch insert points, (2)1/4-inch balanced line inputs, and MIDI I/O at all times while controlling input levels, stereo/mono routing, and monitoring from the units front panel. Steinberg’s powerful Cubase LE recording platform offers recording of 48 audio and 64 MIDI tracks as well as full volume, pan, mute, and effects automation with advanced editing options. The included Lexicon Pantheon VST Reverb plug-in provides 35 presets, 6 reverb types and the legendary sound that only Lexicon can offer. The Lambda Desktop Recording Studio is a serious recording option for a beginner or the seasoned professional needing a portable solution.
Lexicon LAMBDA Features
- MIC LEVELS: Control input gain of the two mic preamps.
- LINE LEVELS: Control input level of balanced line inputs.
- MONITOR MIX: An easy way to balance audio source between live input and playback mix levels while recording. Zero latency input monitoring is a knob turn away.
- INTSRUMENT IN: The ultra-Hi-Z input, designed for magnetic and piezo pickups, won’t load down your instruments and rob them of their high end. Conveniently
located on the front panel for easy access.
- PEAK INDICATORS: Make sure nasty, distortion-causing peaks don’t sneak into your recordings.
- STEREO/MONO: Select monitor inputs in mono or stereo.
- METERING: Lambda Mobile Studio features a 2-channel, 4-segment bargraph meter to monitor exact levels at the A/D converters.
- HIGH POWERED HEADPHONE
AMP: Lambda Studio’s headphone amplifier offers ultra clear monitoring while delivering
ample power for all types of headphones.
- LINE INPUTS: RF-fi ltered TRS active-balanced inputs accept either balanced or unbalanced signals.
- TRS INSERTS: Easy access to your favorite outboard processors with the TRS insert points.
- MIC PREAMPS: Two worldclass mic preamps present high-end studio condenser mics with an immaculate front end. Their extremely low noise design makes them stellar performers when using more common dynamic microphones as well.
- MIDI IN/OUT: Fully opto-isolated MIDI input eliminates ground loop hum and MIDI talk-through noise. MIDI output has rock-solid sync to USB frame rates.
- LINE OUTPUTS: RF-filtered, TRS servo-balanced, active outputs are smart enough to know whether they are connected to balanced or unbalanced equipment
- +48V PHANTOM POWER: Provides clean +48V DC to high-quality condenser mics requiring phantom power.
- USB POWERED: Connect to your computer with the included USB cable. No need for a power supply.
STEINBERG CUBASE LE
Multi-Track Recording Software for PC or Mac
Steinberg is a leader in computer-based recording. From first idea to complete compositions, Cubase LE is the virtual studio for musicians looking for a powerful creative tool. It integrates seamlessly with the Lambda I/O Mixer includes all of the modules for to tracking,
editing and mixing your masterpiece.
- 48 audio and 64 MIDI tracks
- Professional audio editing and processing features
- Full automation of volume, pan, mute and effects
- MIDI score editor with advanced quantization
and logical presets
- Supports up to 8 VST instruments
- 2 insert and 4 effect sends per channel
- VST system link and ReWire 2 compatible
World Class VST Reverb Plug-In for PC or Mac
The Lexicon name is synonymous with the world’s best reverb. Pantheon continues this legacy and delivers that Lexicon Sound used on most of today’s recorded music and movies.
- Gives recordings the legendary Lexicon Sound
- 35 factory presets
- 6 reverb types
- 16 editable parameters per reverb type
- Mono and stereo operation
- Advanced yet easy-to-use interface
- Floating point DSP processing
- Efficient CPU utilization
- 16 and 24-bit compatible
4-Input x 2-Bus x 2-Output USB I/O Mixer
Unlike standard computer I/O boxes based on a patch bay concept, the Lexicon Lambda Studio is built around a mixer paradigm. A 4-input, 2-bus, 2-output USB I/O mixer with inserts, instrument input, MIDI I/O and complete metering and monitoring functions give you the freedom to record and mix anywhere with professional quality results.